The best lines...

Nozbat

I was thinking about the best lines from players in my 30+ years of gamesmastering...some of my favourites are:

On a week trip to the wilds of West Cork I ran a short number of scenarios where the players were Broo. Periodically the Malia Rune Priest showed up to check they were furthering the spreading of disease, chaos and general mayhem. 

On one such occasion, one of the Broo characters greeted the Rune Lord with,

”The pus in my soul rises up to greet thee, My Lord”.“

Or perhaps when Lord Harold (Harry to his mates) Cadwalader, and upper class twit dilettante, was asked to make a History roll in CoC. He turned to his Valet, Toby Perkins (run by another player) and asked him:

”What is my History roll, Toby?”

”I think your Lordship will find it on his Lordship’s character sheet, directly underneath First Aid”, replied Toby

”Would you be a good chap and roll it for me Toby? I have a glass of brandy in one hand and a cigar in the other and quite frankly this is what I pay you for.”

Anyone else have any classic lines?

• Haha 2

In one campaign some NPC was recruiting guards to accompany his caravan. Upon hearing the details one of the player characters mused "I'm free for a couple of months..."

The Gm replied: "DEAL!"

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

• 3 weeks later...