Sorcerer character sheet...???

Shiningbrow

Here's the one i've used with my players, just paste it over the spirit magic section on the adventurer sheet. You may need to scale it depending on your software.

Please note, it was done specifically this way for the LM and Lunar sorcerers in my game that also had access to rune magic. For pure sorcerers just cut and paste some more lines over rune magic.

830485820_Sorcerydropin.jpg.817d63dcca70e6bc1794329a84eff20c.jpg

Please note that this is nothing more than a cut and paste job, it also avoids posting an altered Chaosium sheet.

Edited by David Scott

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

On 1/25/2021 at 6:16 PM, David Scott said:

Here's the one i've used with my players, just paste it over the spirit magic section on the adventurer sheet. You may need to scale it depending on your software.

Please note, it was done specifically this way for the LM and Lunar sorcerers in my game that also had access to rune magic. For pure sorcerers just cut and paste some more lines over rune magic.

830485820_Sorcerydropin.jpg.817d63dcca70e6bc1794329a84eff20c.jpg

Please note that this is nothing more than a cut and paste job, it also avoids posting an altered Chaosium sheet.

Odd... I know I replied to this...

Thanks David, but I'm after something a lot more than merely a few extra lines.

Specifically, I think the sorcery magic section of the character sheet should probably have - a) Runes and Techniques mastered, 2) each spell with its percentage (plus tick box), base MPs and MPs per added intensity, and c) a brief description (eg, # of Intensity per extra X).

Elsewhere can have longer write-ups of spells, and the Runes and Techniques to go with it (not necessay for the short form, because knowing that is rarely necessary).

here my "work in progress" in excel, not yet really tested

Excuse the french / english mix (i keep english to find my way in my pdf rulebook).

the red area explains if the rune is known or not by the sorcerer. the blue area explains the spell cost

base = % skill without magic bonus (then I have directly the roll for xp check)

total = % skill with magic bonus (then I have directly the roll for successful cast, so when magic bonus change, I haven't to change anything in this sheet)

for each spell i put also the runes and techniques needed, and the pictures I don't succeed to remember...

image.png.f090ac988426de8dec16c07168dbc718.png

11 hours ago, Shiningbrow said:

Thanks David, but I'm after something a lot more than merely a few extra lines.

Specifically, I think the sorcery magic section of the character sheet should probably have - a) Runes and Techniques mastered, 2) each spell with its percentage (plus tick box), base MPs and MPs per added intensity, and c) a brief description (eg, # of Intensity per extra X).

Elsewhere can have longer write-ups of spells, and the Runes and Techniques to go with it (not necessay for the short form, because knowing that is rarely necessary).

My three sorcery players didn't need more than this. I printed their spells onto a sheet similar to the one I posted previously, including the l combined chart. Even with seven spells it was small (left hand column only). They use the character sheet section to list what they had mastered, and list the spells with % and a tick box, there's room for 9-12 spells plus techniques & runes.

830485820_Sorcerydropin.jpg.817d63dcca70e6bc1794329a84eff20c.jpeg.5e2406a41fbb4eb4846cd5f75d538278.jpeg

1145286799_RQGPregensSoralapage3.jpg.07a

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

10 hours ago, David Scott said:

My three sorcery players didn't need more than this. I printed their spells onto a sheet similar to the one I posted previously, including the l combined chart. Even with seven spells it was small (left hand column only). They use the character sheet section to list what they had mastered, and list the spells with % and a tick box, there's room for 9-12 spells plus techniques & runes.

830485820_Sorcerydropin.jpg.817d63dcca70e6bc1794329a84eff20c.jpeg.5e2406a41fbb4eb4846cd5f75d538278.jpeg

1145286799_RQGPregensSoralapage3.jpg.07a

I'm a bit confused... Are you showing me sheets for 1 character, or 2?

The top one is a bit better (you've added the experience check boxes, but my innate anal-ness notices that it's formatted differently to all the other skills on the sheet.

I think it largely comes down to whether you want as much as possible on one page (probably the first), or are ok with having it spread out.

5 hours ago, Shiningbrow said:

'm a bit confused... Are you showing me sheets for 1 character, or 2?

The top one is a bit better (you've added the experience check boxes, but my innate anal-ness notices that it's formatted differently to all the other skills on the sheet.

It was a quick type out of the top of one of my players sheets (I only have a poor scan, with handwritten entries). Skill check boxes are easily typed directly on to the PDF. Usually my players work off PDFs, and add check boxes themselves where needed.

-----