U Boat floor plans?

sgtscott658

Howdy-

Thanks all for your replies, I found a set of U-Boat plans and used for the scenario The Derelict. Well actually I just used the creature from the Derelict module. The players were on their way to England aboard the Tramp Steamer Nostromous, strangely enough, they found their course changed and heading to the Artic. It turns out a distress call was picked up by the ships commo officer and determined that it was coming from an old WW I sub perhaps abandoned on one of the icebergs or something.

The players end up being volunteered by their employer (Erica Carlyle) to go and investigate the sub. The sub is called the SM-UB-65, lost at sea just after the great war ended. The players end up in a game of cat and mouse as they have reawakened the slumbering monstrosity that had slayed the crew. They also find a journal with the entries of the capt. It talked of bringing a strange egg absurd the boat by direction of the Imperial German Science Corps.  But with the temps warm on SM 65, the creature awakened and wrecked havac with the crew.

The players though were a smart bunch and managed to shoot the creature up and blow up the U-Boat. That is basically the short and sweet version of the side adventure I ran. The players had a alot of fun with one of them calling the scenario Predator on a U Boat. The creature I was the  SCIAPOD, great footed and hungering thing.

Once thanks to all who provided info on UB layouts much appreciated.

• Haha 1