Beyond the Mountains of Madness - back in print

Nick Brooke

Now available in print and PDF from chaosium.com: Beyond the Mountains of Madness

This is the reformatted one-volume edition, over 400 pages long, written for 5th edition Call of Cthulhu.

There are no plans to make it available via distributors or game stores, as it's for an older edition of the game.

• Like 2

I remember seeing this one in a store back in the 90s and I was sorely tempted but even then it was very expensive (probably justified by its size) and I hadn't been playing enough Call of Cthulhu to justify it. I did regret not buying it; it disappeared from print soon afterwards. Nice to see it is back and who knows, maybe I'll pick it up now. (I have been playing -- extremely slowly -- my way through the old Curse of Cthulhu campaign. I started in 2004.)

In 1999 the softcover book was $39.99. Fast forward 20 years and a bit and a hardcover printing of the book is $49.99. My inflation calculator says the book is $13 cheaper now when adjusted for inflation. That's kind of cool.

• Like 5

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

• 1 month later...