TSR - Long Home Questions

I read through the old closed post on TSR's but didn't find notes on a few things:

Long Home is shown on the map p10~11 mostly to the north of TSR, as I see it, but there is a river running out of the valley at the southeast end of the valley. The map on p111 it shows a/the river running into a/the sinkhole. Is there another river running out of the valley or does the water also flow around the sinkhole in some way that not all of it runs into the sinkhole and continues out of the valley?

When the Lunars and the Manticore Company come to the valley it would be through here past the sinkhole as that is the main entry to the valley?

Also when I look at the picture on p122 is that True Ford in the right midground looking from the east side of the valley maybe a little north of the tower?

One other question, Danbar's stats are similar/same to the regular Warden's but I assume he'd be more like Terentha's as he was a mercenary for a time? I think the stats for him were inadvertently posted as that of a regular warden?

If there was an errata on TSR, I have not seen it, so if anyone has a link please share it. 

PS: I received TSR as a gift and am curious if there is a way I can still get the PDF if it wasn't purchased through Chaosium?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

PS: I received TSR as a gift and am curious if there is a way I can still get the PDF if it wasn't purchased through Chaosium?

If it was purchased from a friendly local game store, whoever bought it for you may be able to get a free PDF if the store participates in the Bits and Mortar scheme. They’ll need proof of purchase. If it was bought online (and not from Chaosium’s web store), sorry no - Bits and Mortar is for physical, meatspace retailers.

4 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

One other question, Danbar's stats are similar/same to the regular Warden's but I assume he'd be more like Terentha's as he was a mercenary for a time? I think the stats for him were inadvertently posted as that of a regular warden?

I'm about to use Danbar as an NPC for a Remembering Caroman wrap up and noticed the same thing. I certainly buffed him a bit, might push him up a bit more in retrospect. 

5 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

If there was an errata on TSR, I have not seen it, so if anyone has a link please share it.

Any corrections and Q&A for RQG products can be found on the RuneQuest Glorantha Corrections and Q&A page

in this case specifically (there are only a couple of entries):

CHA4039 The Smoking Ruin and other Stories – Q&A

If you spot issues or have questions, please use the RuneQuest Rules Q&A thread as usual.