Pendragon 6th Edition: new preview adventure to be released at Gen Con

pendragon-preview-gen-con.png

Pendragon 6th Edition - GenCon Preview Adventure

What kind of Knight will you be? This book contains the Quickstart rules and introductory adventure for the upcoming new edition of Greg Stafford's Pendragon TTRPG. Included are a suite of ready-to-play characters, a primer on the city of Londinium, and all the basic rules you need to start playing Pendragon today.

This 24 page full color softcover book is FREE at Chaosium's Gen Con booth (#411) while stocks last!

• Like 2

Is it just me or is the guy on the left a deliberate homage to Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail? 

image.png.6240e1ff1b8ac6e799e2975a125e2f09.png

Granted that seems to be a double-headed Eagle on the tabard and hence makes it Lot rather than Arthur in the Holy Grail, but the resemblance is uncanny. 

Edited by Morien

1 hour ago, Tizun Thane said:

Is the man in a blue surcoat Ector? I love the drawing anyway.

I think you can be sure it is him. The appearance, the body language and then the position next to Merlin already hint very strongly at that. His heraldry is the variant arms of Sir Kay: "In the Vincent ms.: Azure, two bird’s wings inverted argent." (from here: https://www.theheraldrysociety.com/articles/some-arthurian-coats-of-arms/ )

Edited by Morien