Lunar Spouses

Erol of Backford

On 3/8/2023 at 4:00 AM, Erol of Backford said:

Strange enough found this when looking at Nysalor stuff in Land of Doom.

image.png.4feb20e74f578c91300c3e68cadfe82c.png image.png.32da0ecf76385d06111c45b0d8a9bcfd.png

I'm going to cover that in Hahlgrim's War.

On 3/8/2023 at 10:25 AM, Akhôrahil said:

The real mystery is how Ralzakark (at least of a kind) can be the Monster Emperor after Oddi slays him (in 1631) in a way that there really should be no returning from (and LoT even says "final death"). 

Lots of HeroQuestors have returned from a "Final Death". It just means that Resurrection, and similar spells, won't work. It doesn't stop them crawling and tearing their way out of Hell.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

16 hours ago, Akhôrahil said:

I like the idea that some moron once again would think it was a good idea to try it (the same way some God-Learners already did).

The only thing Gloranthians learn from history is they don't learn anything from history. hehehe.

7 hours ago, soltakss said:

I'm going to cover that in Hahlgrim's War.

Please include scenarios that could be run from 1605 - 1625. I love scenarios over background as we have more background than we could ever game in our lifetime, really! The more scenario material the better or so I say.

When will it be out as being in a battle where Ralzakark (or his double) gets killed would be something really interesting for a group of higher level PC's!?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

Please include scenarios that could be run from 1605 - 1625. I love scenarios over background as we have more background than we could ever game in our lifetime, really! The more scenario material the better or so I say.

When will it be out as being in a battle where Ralzakark (or his double) gets killed would be something really interesting for a group of higher level PC's!?

Replied in a different thread, so as not to derail this one.

Edited by soltakss
  • Thanks 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here