List of Personalities in New Pavis and the Rubble?

Ian A. Thomson

Hi all

I may be making this up, but I seem to recall seeing a list somewhere of personalities in New Pavis and the Rubble, some of whom were cult representatives

Vol. 03 of the P&BRC-DC will contain a bunch of personality descriptions and stats, and it seems counterproductive to be making up new names and ideas for people that already (canon or fan-based) exist

Hoping that a kind person knows what I am talking about and can provide me with a reference point

Cheers

------------------------------------

Former Issaries Inc. 'Pavis Expert'

Some of my creations and co-creations: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/browse?keyword=Ian Thomson 

2 hours ago, Ian A. Thomson said:

Hi all

I may be making this up, but I seem to recall seeing a list somewhere of personalities in New Pavis and the Rubble, some of whom were cult representatives

Pavis: Threshold to Adventure p18-20?  There's a bit more in Pavis: Gateway to Adventure but that's now out of print.  

• Thanks 1

Soltakss is right - there was a list which he did in 2006 of all the rune level folk.  It is ordered via the supplement in which each individual appeared.  I made a pdf copy for personal use.

Soltakss - I'm happy to send you  copy (after all it is your work).  Happy to send a copy to Ian as well. Do I need you to approve this?

Edited by Graeme P
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

List of Rune-level NPCs in Pavis.pdf

Thanks @Graeme P that is great, I thought I had lost that.

I have added it as an attachment for all to enjoy.

@Ian A. Thomson - You can use this however you want.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here