Far Place Culture vs Rest of Sartar

DrGoth

On 4/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Manunancy said:

For long distance travel, you probably don't want a big horse - they're les nimble and use more ressources. What you'd want is something more like a mongol pony : big enough to carry you and selected for resiliency and ability to forage well over speed and style. 

I can see that. i cans till see them having two breeds, especially with the larger horses coming from Peloria.

10 hours ago, DrGoth said:

Although are those spikes still canon?

Whyever not? You don’t want your nice house to be stepped on by a Giant, do you?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nick Brooke said:

Whyever not? You don’t want your nice house to be stepped on by a Giant, do you?

Well, I thought I saw a canon list somewhere that include wyrms footnotes #15 in canon, but not the rest.  So I was just wondering.

1 hour ago, DrGoth said:

Well, I thought I saw a canon list somewhere that include wyrms footnotes #15 in canon, but not the rest.  So I was just wondering.

I suspect Nick is trying to get you to hire his team of roof-sharpeners. 😁 Just to make sure "giants" don't damage your house.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob Darvall said:

I suspect Nick is trying to get you to hire his team of roof-sharpeners. 😁 Just to make sure "giants" don't damage your house.

• did giants succumb to Chaos when Genert fell?

also, i'm imagining seeing ruins and explaining the anti-giant roofs to someone who didn't realise how prevalent they were