Out now in Hardback: Rivers of London - the Roleplaying Game

MOB

Rivers of London the RPG out now in hardback

Rivers of London: the Roleplaying Game is now available in hardcover!

Solve mysteries, catch criminals, and come face-to-face with the “demi-monde”—those who have been irreversibly changed by magic!

"A fantastic gateway into tabletop role-playing games… All in all, if this was your first ever role-playing game, you’re in good hands... If you’re a fan of the series of novels, this game is probably a must-have. Alternatively, if you’re looking for something that isn’t loaded with well-worn fantasy tropes, then this might be worth considering, especially for novice gamers." — British Fantasy Society.

"A superb realization of a much-loved series, dripping with character while offering fast and streamlined mechanics. Another classic in the making, and deservedly so... Chaosium have been pushing out great game after great game for years now, and this is no exception. A delight." — Paul Mackintosh RPGNet.

Explore Ben Aaronovitch's magical version of London today!

Rivers of London RPG Leatherette

• Hardback: USD$59.99 - price includes PDF
  • Special leatherette version: USD$99.00 - price includes PDF

Please note, due to a delayed shipment and circumstances beyond our control, Rivers of London the RPG is not currently available from our Australian warehouse. It will hopefully be available for Australian customers early next week.

Edited by MOB
  • Like 6

• MOB featured and pinned this topic

Hullo, folks,

Just received my e-mail notification that my copy of the Rivers of London RPG hardcover has shipped!  Yay! 🙂

Should be here in Ottawa, Ontario some time in the next week or so, depending on whether it gets stopped at Customs or not.

Can't wait to get my hands on the game! 🙂

• Like 2

Just received my book yesterday, and it's fabulous! Thank you for the matte (mostly) paper! Little reflection, nice pale color that still contrasts well with the text; nice clean layout... all goes to make this one of the most readable tomes that I've seen in a while, and its still pretty! Good use of color, especially in the spells section, makes charts easy to follow.

More like this please!

SDLeary

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

Good news! - after an unfortunate shipping delay to the antipodes, Rivers of London: the Roleplaying Game is now available from our Australian warehouse! Plus US, UK, and EU. 

"The whimsical and at times humorous Urban Fantasy setting of Rivers of London makes it ideal as either a first TTRPG or a transition game for players looking to expand beyond Dungeons & Dragons. There’s just enough familiar fantasy stuff to be engaging, but not so much that it feels tired or cliched... It goes without saying that if you’re a fan of the novels, Rivers Of London: The Roleplaying Game is a must-have addition to the bookshelf, and stands alone in its own right as an excellent and accessible TTRPG with something to offer everyone." GameOnAUS

Rivers of London the RPG

Explore Ben Aaronovitch's magical version of London today!

Rivers of London RPG Leatherette

Hardback: USD$59.99 - price includes PDF

Special leatherette version: USD$99.00 - price includes PDF

• Like 1

Another gorgeous product. Happiness for me is a exploring a new take on the BRP system! I get such a kick out of seeing how good game designers adjust the knobs and widgets or even add a little something new. Thanks Lynne and Paul.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 3:13 PM, Jakob said:

I'm not that keen on Urban Fantasy, but taking my first look at the system, I really like where they took it!

I must say that I had hardly given urban fantasy a look before Chaosium announced their Rivers of London game. But then I read the novels and found a couple of other series to read as well and I find myself liking the genre. 🙂