How did King Thanos of the Lismelder die?

Jex

Originally I'd tacked this on to the end of my post about the ruins by the Stream, out of reluctance to start two separate threads so close together, but it was unrelated enough I figured I probably should make a separate thread for this question after all.  Anyway, I know that in the events of the Lismelder campaign, the Lismelder King Thanos of Swordvale died in 1616, and was succeeded by the Poss chieftain Harvald the Hairy (who would later be devoured in the Dragonrise and succeeded by the Greydog Branduan Greatblade).  However, I haven't found any information about how King Thanos died.  Was that something that was established?  It's not terribly important, but I'd like to mention his cause of death in the Lismelder King List in the Marshedge project I'm working on.

6 hours ago, Jex said:

the Lismelder King Thanos of Swordvale died in 1616, 

From the original notes of the Lismelder campaign:

He died leading the fight against Delecti in the Marsh and his body is now lost to us. 

• Thanks 2

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

On 6/12/2023 at 11:53 AM, David Scott said:

He died leading the fight against Delecti in the Marsh and his body is now lost to us. 

But not to Delecti 😉

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here