Ringworld up for bid!!!

Hey all... was perusing the Yoggies site, and found a thread that said there was some Cthulhu stuff on ShopGoodwill.com. I started using other search topics, as one does, and came across someone with Ringworld up for bid. I already have a copy, so hopefully a lucky soul here will end up with it.

For reference, this is in the US.

SDLeary

• Like 2

Wow! If that was on EBay, it would fetch a mint Maybe Goodiwill will be more constrained.. 

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

Wow, that is very affordable...for the moment.  I still have my water-damaged discount copy (as well as the Ringworld Companion), so I'll refrain from bidding, too.  But it's tempting.

!i!

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

Auction ended.
final bid $126.25

I wouldn't have gone that high, so I wouldn't have won; but am a bit peeved (irrationally) that I didn't even see it in time to bid ...

C'es ne pas un .sig

17 minutes ago, g33k said:

Auction ended.
final bid $126.25

I wouldn't have gone that high, so I wouldn't have won; but am a bit peeved (irrationally) that I didn't even see it in time to bid ...

It shows up fairly regularly on eBay, and it tends to go for a high price though.  That's the problem with 3rd party licenses. 

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

20 hours ago, g33k said:

Auction ended.
final bid $126.25

As someone who owns the game...it's not worth that much to play it, though it has some really neat applications of the BRP engine.  But I get it -- it's about the collectability.

20 hours ago, Atgxtg said:

...and it tends to go for a high price though.  That's the problem with 3rd party licenses. 

Quoted for truth.  See also, LUG's Dune: Chronicles of the Imperium.  Interesting, tied to a set of mechanics that are very much of their time, and absolutely not worth the several hundred dollars you'll need to spend to get a copy and not play.

!i!

• Like 1

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green