Luther Arkwright Available for Preorder

lawrence.whitaker

Luther Arkwright: Roleplaying Across the Parallels is now available for preorder.

www.thedesignmechanism.com/products

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/149843/Luther-Arkwright-Roleplaying-Across-the-Parallels?manufacturers_id=4057

TDM400

184 pages

Print Edition: $24.99 (includes the PDF free of charge)

PDF Only: $10.99

Ships: Early July 2015

Not one Earth, but an infinity of them, existing in parallel continua, their own paths, own histories, own futures, own mistakes. Most are unaware of the existence of a multiverse; but some parallels know that Earth is not alone, but mirrored.

ZeroZero knows. It watches the parallels, ensures their stability. ZeroZero knows that instability spreads like a disease, infecting each parallel until a critical mass is reached and cataclysm is guaranteed.

The Disruptors know. And they are intent on subverting the multiverse for their own ends, to 

destabilise countries, instigate wars, bring about 

destruction.

The Valhalla Project was established to stop the Disruptors; to uncover their plans, identify their agents, and eliminate them. Their best agent is Luther Arkwright, unique in the multiverse, a powerful psychic, but himself unstable. Arkwright does not work alone: there are others. 

You.

Based on Bryan Talbot’s acclaimed graphic novels, Luther Arkwright: Roleplaying Across the Parallels is a RuneQuest supplement introducing the Arkwright multiverse and all the rules needed for adventuring in countless parallel dimensions. This book contains game rules for contemporary character creation, psionics, technology, firearms, vehicles and more!

• Like 2

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

Guest Vile Traveller

Pre-ordered, and Arkwright Integral has just arrived on my desk. Now to dig up a copy of that old Imazine (?) scenario ...

Started reading my pdf. It's very good so far : ) I love the way it drags me into the Arkwright universe. Very well done.

Is it just me or is there something similar (in Bryan Talbot's work) to Camelot 3000, the early 80s Brian Bolland comic?

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s

Started reading my pdf. It's very good so far : ) I love the way it drags me into the Arkwright universe. Very well done.

Is it just me or is there something similar (in Bryan Talbot's work) to Camelot 3000, the early 80s Brian Bolland comic?

While not an answer to your question, I do have to say I would LOVE an RPG adaption of Camelot 3000!!! It is one of my all time favorite comic series. Please? Anyone?

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

Now to dig up a copy of that old Imazine (?) scenario ...

It's issue 14 of Imagine... Talbot has an article about Firefrost and a Traveller scenario based on the Arkwright setting.

I bought my copy the other day... happily reading the PDF till the hardcopy arrives. Great stuff but I'm already looking for ways to graft on Moebius' Airtight Garage somehow.