captcorajus

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and ask that you check out my YouTube channel's lastest RPG review, as its an

in depth look at the history, and games system of Call of Cthulhu! After the announcement last week on the latest edition

going to print, it seemed appropriate to focus on one of the greatest RPGs of all time! Please, give me your thoughts! Thanks for looking!

RPG Retro Review: Call of Cthulhu

Edited by captcorajus
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 11/24/2015 at 1:01 PM, captcorajus said:

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and ask that you check out my YouTube channel's lastest RPG review, as its an

in depth look at the history, and games system of Call of Cthulhu! After the announcement last week on the latest edition

going to print, it seemed appropriate to focus on one of the greatest RPGs of all time! Please, give me your thoughts! Thanks for looking!

RPG Retro Review: Call of Cthulhu

Great video: shared on Chaosium FB and G+ (sorry I missed this when it came out)

Great video. Good to see the quick list of rules changes for 7E, most of which I really like. Good stuff!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"