To all our wonderful Chaos Cultists,

We have over 5000 Gen Con participants who have added playing in a Call of Cthulhu 6th ed. or 7th ed. scenario to their Gen Con wish list. That number is staggering. We are NUMBER ONE on their most wanted list! and Gen Con keeps reminding us. So much so that they have set aside a three table room for Chaosium to run all the Call of Cthulhu games we can get added to the schedule.

We are anxiously seeking GMs who are going to be at Gen Con to help us run more events. You can run a scenario of your own, or we are happy to provide you with one. You can run a game of 2-4 hours in length, as your evil heart desires. We are ready to support you as best we can. We have swag to reward our GMs with, plus a special GM raffle of a Leatherette set of books. We're happy to reward our GMs with a printed copy of The Derelict scenario we did as a special print run for free RPG day. 

If you are going to be at Gen Con and would like to help GM some Call of Cthulhu scenarios, please let us know. You can email todd@chaosium.com, as well as posting here. If you have a cool scenario you would like to make available to us for other GMs to run, please let us know.

Thank you for all you do. Spreading the joy of playing Call of Cthulhu is a noble effort, so I shall thank you once again.

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

I had been trying to find 'official' 7th edition Call of Cthulhu stuff being on the GenCon by Chaosium during registration, but I was never able to find them, sadly -- barring stuff like the seminars and presumably stuff that will likely be demo'd at their vendor booth.  Is this stuff like that, or are you all talking about something else?