[Quest21] General Company News - Good News

Sean_RDP

So I have made some decisions and wanted to share them out. All good things. 

Kaerune' is now Skae (pr. sky-a). Skaemyr was too close to Skyrim and Skaerune' too close to RQ (IMO, no one said anything to me). I want Skae to stand on it's own as a fantastic game and world. I feel very good about this, better than any of the other names.

There will be a new and updated version of Salt Mine Blues, I hope by the end of July. Sooner if possible. 

I am also keeping Sorcery for Skae, but Soul Magic and Weirding are changing and being combined into one. Still working out the details here. It will all be called Weird Magic. Additionally the smithing / crafting magic will become the third kind of available magic for characters. Have not landed on a proper name for it yet.

There will be a master (and free) Quest21 Rulebook and SRD. The book will be out before the SRD.

I have an artist working on the cover for Runed Worlds. It will be a bit retro and I am happy with how it is looking.

Speaking of covers, here is the new one for Salt Mine Blues

saltmineblues_cover_v3.png

• Like 4

Its 2300hrs, do you know where your super dreadnoughts are?

http://reigndragonpressblog.blogspot.com/