Masks PDF - what you get

MOB

Yesterday we announced the release date of the new Masks of Nyarlathotep PDF—July 1st, 2018.

The PDF package will cost USD$59.99 and contains the following electronic items:

—Masks Book - Omnibus PDF of both volumes (666 pages)
—Keeper Screen PDF
—NPC Portraits PDF
—Keeper Reference Booklet PDF
—Handouts (including Maps & Pre-gen PCs)
—Book Cover images x 2
—Pre-gen Character Sheets x 10

More details at the link: https://www.chaosium.com/blogmasks-of-nyarlathotep-pricing-details-and-what-you-get-in-the-pdf-package

1561266214_MasksCovers.png.b296335ae8045a1b6112274142a51475.png

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, klecser said:

Hold up.  Are you saying that the physical Masks slipcase will come with a new Keeper Screen or that you just get a PDF of the standard Keeper screen with the PDF?

The print version will consist of a slipcase containing Vol I and II hardback books, plus a carton containing the new Masks keeper screen, 1925 calendar, and 96 pages of handouts and maps.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MOB said:

The print version will consist of a slipcase containing Vol I and II hardback books, plus a carton containing the new Masks keeper screen, 1925 calendar, and 96 pages of handouts and maps.

I thought that 130 USD was a good value with just two books and a slipcase.

WELL DONE CHAOSIUM! 

All this and from the art and previews,it's clear they are trying to release the best version of one of the best adventures of all time. This bundle couldn't be more exciting even if they announced one lucky buyer would get a surprise visit from Nyarlathotep himself.

• Like 2

Okay, let's say I'm very hyped on this and will try to get the PDF as soon as possible. Advancing on that issue, when will MoN be available in Chaosium's online shop on July 1st? Midnight Eastern Standard Time or sometime during the day?

I'm living in Germany, so this somehow matters to me, because sometime during your afternoon, I'll be approaching the dreamlands (hopefully no capital "D" here), forfeiting my chances for a nightcap & a good read.

Also: I played CoC once somewhen during the late 1990s and only came back after the Essen games fair Spiel '17 last autumn. Be began playing HotOE (I'm the GM) in January and this game has already become my group's favourite project. So, I'll tip my hat to Chaosium everyday at least once.

• Like 2

Okay...I think I've made a critical error. 

I normally buy online stuff via DriveThruRPG.com, so I naturally went there to pick up MoN. I've only just realised that I'm not going to get the coupon for the discount off the hard-cover slipcase when it's released because I didn't buy through Chaosium itself. Is that right? 

On 7/1/2018 at 3:05 PM, Aldaron said:

Okay...I think I've made a critical error. 

I normally buy online stuff via DriveThruRPG.com, so I naturally went there to pick up MoN. I've only just realised that I'm not going to get the coupon for the discount off the hard-cover slipcase when it's released because I didn't buy through Chaosium itself. Is that right? 

That is correct. You get the coupon only with a purchase directly from Chaosium.com.