Cults in RuneQuest Cults book

Pheres

2 hours ago, Pheres said:

I would like to know if all gods who appear in associates cults of RQG and who are in italics (and not detailed) will be detailed in this cults book?

I hope, and am fairly confident, that they will not all appear. There's no need for them to. Specifically I think I heard that the non-human cults will be in the creatures book, e.g. Aldrya. I don't think we will see a full writeup for Xentha either, as almost no-one is directly a member. Lady of the Wilds, and Three Bean Circus also. I don't think any of these last three deserve a place in the 50 most useful cults for players.

Actually, if all the associate cults were in, there would be at least 53 cults, not 50. So the answer is definitely no!

Ah, but that's "cults", not gods, so the three identified as spirit cults won't be in, so it would be exactly 50 if it's just "gods".And probably a little fewer than that if some of the other cults are spirit cults but not identified as such. But still, getting on for 50 already.

Edited by PhilHibbs