Escalation - special Glorantha issue (13th Age Magazine)

MOB

ESCALATION is a magazine all about the 13th Age roleplaying game. The newest issue (#5) is dedicated to 13th Age Glorantha. In fact, in putting this issue together there was so much Gloranthan goodness, Escalation is going to release a special follow-up issue in the next month or so. This will be fully dedicated to the 13G adventure "Skyfall".

Escalation is available for FREE download at the link:

https://escalationfanzine.blogspot.com/2018/08/escalation-issue-5-is-available.html

Escalation+5+Cover.jpg

• Like 1

I can't seem to download it, as I get an error "Error displaying the error page: Call to undefined method Error::get(): Using $this when not in object context" when I click on the link.

Edited by soltakss

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

25 minutes ago, soltakss said:

I can't seem to download it, as I get am error "Error displaying the error page: Call to undefined method Error::get(): Using $this when not in object context" when I click on the link.

There's a bit in the aritcle (presumably an update?) about problems with the original location for the PDF, and there's now a link in there to Google Drive - that worked for me.