Sign in to follow this  
MOB

Escalation - special Glorantha issue (13th Age Magazine)

ESCALATION is a magazine all about the 13th Age roleplaying game. The newest issue (#5) is dedicated to 13th Age Glorantha. In fact, in putting this issue together there was so much Gloranthan goodness, Escalation is going to release a special follow-up issue in the next month or so. This will be fully dedicated to the 13G adventure "Skyfall".

Escalation is available for FREE download at the link:

https://escalationfanzine.blogspot.com/2018/08/escalation-issue-5-is-available.html

Escalation+5+Cover.jpg

• Like 1

I can't seem to download it, as I get an error "Error displaying the error page: Call to undefined method Error::get(): Using $this when not in object context" when I click on the link.

Edited by soltakss

25 minutes ago, soltakss said:

I can't seem to download it, as I get am error "Error displaying the error page: Call to undefined method Error::get(): Using $this when not in object context" when I click on the link.

There's a bit in the aritcle (presumably an update?) about problems with the original location for the PDF, and there's now a link in there to Google Drive - that worked for me.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:57 PM, soltakss said:

Thanks, I looked three times and couldn't see it, then it magically appeared before my eyes.

Sounds very Gloranthan to me.  ;)

• Like 1