Keeper Rulebook temporarily out-of-stock due to surging demand for Call of Cthulhu

MOB

Due to surging demand for Call of Cthulhu, we're temporarily out-of-stock of the Keeper Rulebook. But more have already been printed and are on their way! (This will be the sixth time we've printed since the Kickstarter).

In the mean time, remember if you buy the PDF from Chaosium.com, you'll get the FULL PRICE of the PDF off the cost of the physical book when it becomes available.

cha23135_catalog__49263.1458760595_500_659.gif.eaf87a9cc230c6883371e91a9f360589.gif

Edited by MOB

Hi all. I can't find Investigators book either anywhere in Melbourne cbd, all sold out. If I buy pdf here, will that allow me to deduct PDFs price off later hard copy purchase? Thinking of getting Keepers and Investigators on pdf now, hardcovers later when funds permit. Advice or comment welcome.

Edited by Dicefist

21 hours ago, Dicefist said:

f I buy pdf here, will that allow me to deduct PDFs price off later hard copy purchase? Thinking of getting Keepers and Investigators on pdf now, hardcovers later when funds permit. Advice or comment welcome.

Yes, if you buy the PDF direct from Chaosium, you can deduct that cost off a later hard copy purchase from Chaosium.com. As you're in Australia, Chaosium will ship your items from the local warehouse in Sydney.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Although this sounds just like the opening of a Call of Cthulhu one-shot, we're reasonably confident this isn't the ship delivering the CoC7 reprints, or the new RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha...

1907582360_ScreenShot2018-09-02at6_48_05am.png.10a58fe70caff78233a6c9158fe58049.png

Spooky similarities though to Chaosium's Free RPG Day offering in 2017, Sandy Petersen's one-shot THE DERELICT (now also featured in the Call of Cthulhu scenario collection PETERSEN'S ABOMINATIONS).

989725249_the-derelict-cover-for-frd-site(3).jpg.d0da29f1f6fb6937cedaf28e1a346d2b.jpg

Edited by MOB
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great news! - the Call of Cthulhu Keeper Rulebook is now back in stock and can be ordered again:

https://www.chaosium.com/call-of-cthulhu-keeper-rulebook-7th-ed-hardcover

(If in the mean-time you had purchased the PDF from Chaosium.com and now want to buy the physical book, please email Dustin at customerservice@chaosium.com and he will arrange to take the full price of the PDF off the cost of the book).