Retching...retching...retching

LivingTriskele

I've looked in the Spot Rules chapter for how to handle a character that fails his/her Stamina roll when faced with the stench of a thousand rotting heads. I didn't see anything. I'm assuming a -15% on Combat, Communication, Manipulation, Perception and Physical skills for 1D6 rounds (not to mention possible SAN loss...). Does this meet with approval? I'm open to suggestions...

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

That's a great idea, thanks!

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

This is a Resistance roll of Stamina vs. Potency, yes? Rust's suggestion of treating the character as stunned is spot on.

I was thinking just a Stamina roll with a x 3 multiplier. Pot vs. CON on the Resistance Table is for the white, purple-spotted mushrooms growing along the edge of the lagoon... :party:

A thousand rotting heads, eh? Can we get a little background on that

Yeah, they scream a lot and babble incoherently too. Just another day at the Evil Shaman Grand Convention Hall. Bring your party hats :)

~Albert Einstein~

I was thinking just a Stamina roll with a x 3 multiplier. Pot vs. CON on the Resistance Table is for the white, purple-spotted mushrooms growing along the edge of the lagoon... :party:

I tend to favour 'average' and 'difficult' rolls rather than characteristic multiples. It doesn't offer the same gradation but a 'difficult' roll suggests the level of challenge eloquently, whilst offering a similar roll level to x3.

Yeah, they scream a lot and babble incoherently too. Just another day at the Evil Shaman Grand Convention Hall. Bring your party hats :)

Is this an RSVP? :confused: >:->

Very slowly working towards completing my monograph.

Is this an RSVP?

Only for the heads>:->

~Albert Einstein~