Words of wisdom....

Lloyd Dupont

Merge this with the Don Quixote thread in the Pendragon section and the Sancho Panzer meme and we've got a post-apocalyptic campaign on our hands!  I can totally see Don Quixote on his faithful hog Rosita taking on Washington Irving's Headless Horseman on some deserted Mad Max stretch of highway.

Edited by seneschal

46 minutes ago, seneschal said:

Merge this with the Don Quixote thread in the Pendragon section and the Sancho Panzer meme and we've got a post-apocalyptic campaign on our hands!  I can totally see Don Quixote on his faithful hog Rosita taking on Washington Irving's Headless Horseman on some deserted Mad Max stretch of highway.

Don't forget the flesh eating zombies. If Morrow Project had have them why not this? 

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

27 minutes ago, Kloster said:

Romero had them!!

So instead of Knights serving on the Round thable they could be served up on the Round Table.

Considering the recently Zombie mania, has anybody has done a Zombie King Arthur yet?

16 minutes ago, Kloster said:

The closest I know is 'Army of Darkness', even if 1300 is a bit late for Arthuresque adventures.

Maybe if we  keep quiet nobody will think of it and do a graphic novel.

Looking at the seriously though. what if the Once and Future King (TM) were to return to a post apocalyptic Britain to lead it out of a new Dark Age? That might not suck. Take out the cheese and it might be a valid alternate telling.Arthur returns from Avalon, finally healed (and you thought there was a long wait in the ER in the modern era-I bet his health insurance got canceled because he was reported to be dead), Merlin is freed from his cave. I think it has potential. B)

Or maybe I'm just for an excuse to expand the timeline ever further. ;)

Edited by Atgxtg
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, seneschal said:

What?  Undead Revolutionary War soldiers who behead random travelers isn't good (or is it bad?) enough?  😱

Oh, they are fine, I am the one wrote statted up the Dullhan, but it can't all be fun and games. We need armies for the battlefield, lead by someone  with a good head on their shoulders:), preferably their own.:blink: Outsourcing is never quite the same as doing it yourself.;)

Edited by Atgxtg
  • Haha 1