pookie

Some of my players are away and I am looking for a single scenario that can be played for just some of the PCs outside my main campaign. It should be able to be played in Northern Sartar in early 1620 with a group with one Issaries Priest, an Orlanthi God-Talker and a soon-to-be Sword of Humakt.

Most JC scenarios seems to be set in the post-Dragonkill period.

10 minutes ago, Soccercalle said:

Some of my players are away and I am looking for a single scenario that can be played for just some of the PCs outside my main campaign. It should be able to be played in Northern Sartar in early 1620 with a group with one Issaries Priest, an Orlanthi God-Talker and a soon-to-be Sword of Humakt.

Most JC scenarios seems to be set in the post-Dragonkill period.

Take a look at A Short Cut, which I review here. You could adapt that.

• Helpful 1

7 hours ago, Soccercalle said:

If you don't mind dipping into the RQ Classics, then Snakepipe Hollow serves as a nearby sandbox area with several suggested reasons for going there.  Or from Trollpak, try one of the following scenarios (any of which would work fine in early 1620): the Skyfall Lake, Grubfarm, Flying Trollkin, or the Munchrooms.

From the Smoking Ruins, you could easily move the Grove of Green Rock scenario to that area and set it in 1620.

The JC Company of the Dragon book contains a lot of scenario outlines that could be run in northern Sartar.

• Helpful 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jonstown Jottings #68: How Humakt Learned to Grieve—A review of the anthology of heroquests for #RuneQuest: Roleplaying in #Glorantha, published by Chaosium, Inc. 

http://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/2022/10/jonstown-jottings-68-how-humakt-learned_01655556913.html

#reviewsfromrlyeh #rpgreview #rpgreviews #rpg #fantasy #Chaosium #JonstownCompendium

Edited by pookie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pookie said:

Thanks. Not sure why given the link is exactly the same as the one I replaced it with.

Maybe that link only works for you? Because it still doesn't work for me, sorry. It says "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist".

The problem seems to be special characters at the end of the link, and it works if I remove those (compare what's in the address bar of the browser of the original link vs the text in the post) - https://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/2022/10/jonstown-jottings-68-how-humakt-learned_01655556913.html

Edited by Steve

18 hours ago, Steve said:

Maybe that link only works for you? Because it still doesn't work for me, sorry. It says "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist".

If I take off the special characters at the end of the link it works though - https://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/2022/10/jonstown-jottings-68-how-humakt-learned_01655556913.html

Sorry, it must be you. That was the URL generated by Blogspot. It is the only one I have and if I take out the numbers, it does not work for me.

Edited by pookie

2 minutes ago, pookie said:

Sorry, it must be you. That was the URL generated by Blogspot. It is the only one I have and if Itake the numbers, it does not work for me.

I just edited my post. It's special characters at the end of the URL which mess it up. The special characters are "%C2%A0". Not the numbers.

Edited by Steve

13 hours ago, pookie said:

Jonstown Jottings #68: How Humakt Learned to Grieve—A review of the anthology of heroquests for #RuneQuest: Roleplaying in #Glorantha, published by Chaosium, Inc. 

http://rlyehreviews.blogspot.com/2022/10/jonstown-jottings-68-how-humakt-learned_01655556913.html

#reviewsfromrlyeh #rpgreview #rpgreviews #rpg #fantasy #Chaosium #JonstownCompendium

Thanks Pookie, the link works OK for me.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 11/10/2022 at 8:45 AM, Steve said:

Edit - never mind. Why do I bother?

Did you provide a link that worked, and Pookie amended his links? If so, thanks.

It is unclear.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 1 month later...