Dethstrok9 RPG Channel

Dethstrok9

6 hours ago, Zit said:

Are you sure this is the right forum for all these posts ?

My videos pertain to the BRP system, so I thought it would be appropriate, yes. I have been posting on this thread for over a month and the mods were not displeased, as far as I know. If you don't like the content, you could ban me (then you wouldn't see what I post) or just not come on this thread. Is there a specific reason behind this question? Has anything in my content offended you or do you think my videos are off the topic of ttrpgs?

I have a couple other places I post my content, such as blog posts and a thread by the same name in the Scull Inn.

If there's anything I can do to better accommodate the needs of this forum, or your own preferences, just let me know! Thank you:) 

-Voice of the Legion

10 hours ago, Dethstrok9 said:

I have a couple other places I post my content, such as blog posts and a thread by the same name in the Scull Inn.

I was just wondering why you duplicate it here while it is already in the Alastor's Scull Inn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

On 3/12/2020 at 8:58 AM, Zit said:

I was just wondering why you duplicate it here while it is already in the Alastor's Scull Inn.

Chaosium post the same post in multiple threads, as does Pookie and other people.

The more threads the better the coverage and these deserve to be watched/listened to.

• Thanks 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

3 hours ago, soltakss said:

Chaosium post the same post in multiple threads, as does Pookie and other people.

The more threads the better the coverage and these deserve to be watched/listened to.

Hey man, thank you! I'm glad you like my videos!

-Voice of the Legion

Hello again my friends, we are running a follow up scenario to Cold Front!

You shall see the return of Hunter the Police Detective, and Claire the Nurse, along side some new yet familiar faces:) We go live on Saturday 3/21/2020, bring your popcorn, as the stream will be 2-3 hours long!

Set reminder HERE: https://youtu.be/_MZCgIUyDyQ

-Voice of the Legion

1 hour ago, Lloyd Dupont said:

Congrats mate, keep up the good fight and spread the good word! :)

You gave me some ideas as well.. when you talk about your character goal and financing conflict! :) 

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you found a little inspiration from my announcement:)

• Like 1

-Voice of the Legion

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Lloyd Dupont said:

Best advice: Do not create the full adventure! :) 

That is essential to the process. Do not create the full plot-line (that would be railroading), but instead allow the plot to come to fruition organically.

-Voice of the Legion