Top ten on DriveThru!

Opps, I didn't know that. Sorry!

Well if BRP gains some converts because of it, its no bad thing. :D

Its more than that, modesty to one side if BRP gains more converts its because they downloaded this little beauty and it hooked them.

If they'd been peed off with wotc and downloaded 'Al's ill-thought out book of unnecessary BRP houserules' or 'The big book of BRP adventures which I've run a million times so forgot to put in bits of information which would be vital to the reader' then peed off at wotc would not translate to convert to BRP

Al

Rule Zero: Don't be on fire

I just got the book today, and I have to say... WOW!

Looks much better than the PDF does. The cover is awesome.

Pete and Rosen. You should really look to see if you can get this into distro. Even limited. I can tell you that if this were sitting on the counter at my FLGS (Left Coast of the US; yes, up to Chaosium, I know), there would be more than a few look throughs.

I've only read a bit so far, but the content is awesome too. I love all the "old" artwork and wood prints. Makes the product feel more authoritative.

The only thing that I might suggest is altering the selection of a heavier cover stock as long as it doesn't change the economics too much.

SDLeary

P.S. You wouldn't happen to have the colophon handy, would you? I think I might like things I create to look as close as possible to the book.

Just got my hardcover copy from Chaosium. :shocked: :thumb: this is some book! Wish I had this during my last roman history course :)

ok ... now I'm impatient, when is the PDF of the city map likely to go up? soon I hope. And are you going to put up a PDF of the Character Sheet? Yeah I can xerox it from the book, but I've gotten spoiled by being able to print character sheets off my PC at will.

Anyway, superb book! :thumb:

The extra materials will be available today. Soon we will also provide a bookmarked PDF, re-downloadable for free by customers who purchased the electronic format of the game, so go to the electronic shop from which you purchased and check the "I want to be informed of new versions of this product" box.

In the meanwhile, the unlucky people who were not at Tentacles can hear some more info from Pete Nash's voice at RPG Countdown

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

In the meanwhile, the unlucky people who were not at Tentacles can hear some more info from Pete Nash's voice at RPG Countdown

By the gods, I sound like a boring old git! My apologies to anyone subjected to those 30 seconds of soporific espousing. At least I only said 'ummm' once.

Perhaps I should give up role-playing an become a university lecturer instead... :rolleyes:

ROFL! Schools should have classes for "listen to your own recoreded voice and do not be ashamed of it!":p

Actually, Pete, did you notice how much clearer your voice sounded if compared to the previous speaker? Who happened to be a man from that obscure company named ...... uh-oh, did I say previous speaker? There was nothing like a previous speaker. At least not when I just promised to publish another supplement for That Other D100 Game :rolleyes:

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM