Horror on The Orient Express reprint?

sgtscott658

20 hours ago, Scotty said:

Please see our latest shipping updates to follow what's happening. You can get up to date information delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter. We release an update approximately every few weeks. Here's the latest:

https://www.chaosium.com/blogcovid19-shipping-and-fulfilment-update-15-february-2021/ 

Newsletter subscription is on the bottom left of the page.

There's also an RSS feed, if you do that sort of thing:

https://www.chaosium.com/rss.php?action=newblogs&type=atom

I'm already on the newsletter and RSS feed but I had managed to miss that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. From that post I'm assuming that there will be stock at some point in the UK warehouse but it may be available after other countries due to Brexit? Which I am fine with (well I'm very very mad but at the UK government not you) and will happily wait until it's available.

• Thanks 1

We stock almost all of our in print product in our UK warehouse. We do have not plans to change that. Yes, there may be some delays in getting stock there, and yes we sometimes run out of a single item or two for a while. It is also our most expensive warehouse for storing product so we keep the inventory leaner than we wish we had to.

The UK is our second largest market after the USA. By that, I mean that we sell more of our books in the UK than any other single country except the United States. Thus, we very much want to keep it stocked. That's why we went to all the trouble to set up a UK warehouse. The reason it is tougher to stock the UK quickly is solely down to BREXIT.

Edited by Rick Meints
  • Like 2

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

Thanks Rick, I really do appreciate having a UK based warehouse. As I said previously I do not blame you or anyone at Chaosium in the slightest for any delays, I think it's fairly clear where the fault lies there. 

I also do appreciate you bringing Beyond the Mountains of Madness and Horror on the Orient Express back into print. I only started running CoC in 2019 and have amassed a fairly sizable collection and it was always slightly annoying me that I had missed out on the Horror boxset and I'd be waiting at least 3 years for a Masks equivalent version but this has really filled the gap! I'm just glad it's all available and do not care in the slightest it is in B&W and with no new material. 

Also are you planning on adding Canis Mysterium to your POD line? I've wanted to get it for a while but all the physical copies I can find are £40+ (I know it's available in PDF but I prefer running from a physical book).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, MOB said:

Check to make sure it somehow hasn't ended up in your spam/junk folders.

I have the same problem. I used to get the newsletters, I had to unsubscribe later on (sorry, long term travel) but when I tried to re-subscribe, they hasn't shown up since. Any tips how I can proceed to fix this?

(BTW, it's hard to know when something that doesn't show up is supposed to be there. 😄)

57 minutes ago, Mat Mobile said:

I have the same problem. I used to get the newsletters, I had to unsubscribe later on (sorry, long term travel) but when I tried to re-subscribe, they hasn't shown up since. Any tips how I can proceed to fix this?

(BTW, it's hard to know when something that doesn't show up is supposed to be there. 😄)

please email customerservice@chaosium.com and let them know your account details and what email you want to use for the newsletter.

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.