Roll20 versions of the Runequest pre-gens

Since the next year seems to be in a mostly virtual mode, I've gone ahead and created Roll20 versions of the RQ:RiG pre-gen characters. I'm not sure how easy they would be to share, but I'm guessing that if you create an empty game with the right character sheet template, and enable the "players can bring characters" setting, that I could possibly upload them into your space from where you could then transmogrify them to where-ever they're needed.

Let me know if that's of interest.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • 1 year later...
On 6/16/2020 at 6:53 PM, RQStaffan said:

Since the next year seems to be in a mostly virtual mode, I've gone ahead and created Roll20 versions of the RQ:RiG pre-gen characters. I'm not sure how easy they would be to share, but I'm guessing that if you create an empty game with the right character sheet template, and enable the "players can bring characters" setting, that I could possibly upload them into your space from where you could then transmogrify them to where-ever they're needed.

I have started some edits and have a few more to do on ones I got from @MarcI assume he might have got them from you. Interested in having a look at my edits RQS?

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!