Any news on Red Book of magic and Starter set in UK warehouse ?

Agentorange

12 minutes ago, Agentorange said:

What it says really. I keep checking over at Chaosium but no signs of these items in the UK warehouse. Does anybody from Chaosium have an idea of when the re stock is likely to happen ? Even a rough ETA would be fine......

Sounds like that'd violate their "no release dates" policy. 🙂 Though as I understand it they have shared ship tracking IDs before...

I'm just off the phone from our UK warehouse near Exeter, the shipment is in a warehouse in Dartford, having been transported there from Bristol (not to Exeter). The carrier has been sitting on it for 10 days. We have no idea when they will ship to our UK warehouse (neither does the carrier). As we near xmas, the transport system gets more stressed. Sadly this does mean no Red Book of Magic for Dragonmeet this weekend. 

• Helpful 1

As an old Dartfordian/Londoner, it can't be beyond the wit of man to get a few copies the ~25 miles across town from Dartford to Hammersmith for the weekend. Maybe a helpful someone going past on their way could grab a few. Alas, that's not me as I live nowhere near there now. Also, I admit I may have my old London dispatch rider head on, which I realise does give me an uncommon view of the ease of getting goods around London in a timely fashion when you really want to.

https://book.addisonlee.com/al/booking/new/courier

12 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm just off the phone from our UK warehouse near Exeter, the shipment is in a warehouse in Dartford, having been transported there from Bristol (not to Exeter). The carrier has been sitting on it for 10 days. We have no idea when they will ship to our UK warehouse (neither does the carrier). As we near xmas, the transport system gets more stressed. Sadly this does mean no Red Book of Magic for Dragonmeet this weekend. 

Hi scotty, thanks  for that  check your PM 😃