Continuum 2010 is Go!

Friends,

Its been a fraught couple of months, but I'm delighted to be able to confirm that Continuum won't be cancelled and IS going ahead as planned.

Its all thanks to you. The people who responded in the wake of my original doom and gloom message have made it possible, as well as those who had, obviously, already committed to coming along. We will have reduced numbers this year, but in some respects that's no bad thing in that it will make certain things easier (like fighting your way to the bar). So we're Good to Go, and here's some of the cool and marvellous things Continuum will be offering...

Some serious tabletop gaming... from RQ to Savage Worlds; HeroQuest to Wordplay

Some serious miniatures set-pieces, courtesy of our good friend Greg Privat...

Some excellent freeforms: Serenity/Firefly, Fall of the House of Malan and others...

Some excellent exhibition real-weapon combat, courtesy of Fools and Heroes: will the Continuum Champion, Pete 'Jurgen Peregrinus' Nash be able to beat their champion for the honour of the con?

Some terrific seminars and panels: Mongoose, Moon, Cubicle 7, and many others

Some great guests and friends: Messrs Richard and Meints from Moon; Messrs Sprange and Abranson from Mongoose/C7...

Zombie Attack! Icebreaker. Get your best undead make-up and rotting carcass clothes out of storage and shamble into the bar in the best 'Sean of the Dead' style to see how much beer you can leak...

We're really looking forward to seeing you all, and plan on staging a great con.

Thank you all once again.

More updates as we develop the programme.

Loz

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

Good news , that's the easiest bit, though - teling my wife that I am going, that's the tricky part ...

Just tell her that circumstances are a lot better now, and now you won't be meeting up with some other men in a hotel room. O:)

That will win her confidence and trust. ;D

Just tell her that circumstances are a lot better now, and now you won't be meeting up with some other men in a hotel room. O:)

That will win her confidence and trust. ;D

Lol No I don't think my other half would have been happy with me going to meet strange men in a hotel either.

Thank God Continuum will be on.

Likes to sneak around

115/420

• 2 weeks later...

My understanding from another interested party was that these should have been up last Friday.

However, I haven't checked the website.

Several freeforms are up, but no-where to sign up as of yet. :-/

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

• 2 weeks later...

Then they're up! Fall of the House of Malan & Last Voyage of the Santa Anna are the freeforms I signed up for. Looking forward to it. The program for the Con even has boozing on it! I'll bring Norwegian #3 to help with that. ;)

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.