Dorastor, Land of Doom map

Dogboy

Hi, I'm gonna be moving my Aggar campaign to Dorastor, and was reminded that my copy of Dorastor lacked the bleeding map聽馃槀
Does anyone have a scan of it, or access to a decent map of Dorastor? I know it's a long shot, but i thought it worth asking.

On 5/19/2022 at 5:33 PM, Dogboy said:

Hi, I'm gonna be moving my Aggar campaign to Dorastor, and was reminded that my copy of Dorastor lacked the bleeding map聽馃槀

There's a very nice map - better even - inside the Dorastor book. I presume it's the color map that you lost?

Edited by Akh么rahil
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 6:28 PM, jean said:

There is one on sale on the Jonstown Compendium.

Ooh, sounds intersting. Are they any good? I don't know the artist.

On 5/21/2022 at 11:23 AM, Akh么rahil said:

There's a very nice map - better even - inside the Dorastor book. I presume it's the color map that you lost?

Do you mean the nice map with the giant sleeping?

38 minutes ago, Dogboy said:

Ooh, sounds intersting. Are they any good? I don't know the artist.

Anders Tonnberg's map is here:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/376267/Dorastor-Map?affiliate_id=1107865

Dorastor also features on one of Mikael Mansen's maps:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/390900/Talastar--Glorantha-area-maps?affiliate_id=1107865

• Helpful 1
  • Thanks 1

--

An Unofficial Buyer's Guide to RuneQuest and Glorantha lists everything currently available for the game and setting, across 60 pages.聽"Lavishly illustrated throughout, festooned with hyperlinks"聽- Nick Brooke.聽The Voralans presents Glorantha's magical mushroom humanoids, the black elves.聽"A wonderful blend of researched detail and Glorantha crazy" - Austin Conrad.聽The Children of Hykim documents Glorantha's shape-changing totemic animal people, the Hsunchen. "Stunning depictions of shamanistic totem-animal people, really evocative" - Philip H.

While I cannot always vouch for the image quality, I run a collection of RQ Glorantha maps on pinterest.聽 The actual Dorastor Land of Doom map is not among them, sadly.聽 Here are links to what I do have:

Dorastor map

CoT Dorastor Map

If anyone does have links to the real DLoD map, I would love to include it.

Edited by Darius West
  • Like 1