Trying to locate RQ Old Timers :)

Ian A. Thomson

Hi Folks

There were a few people I wasn't able to get in touch with when starting the Pavis and Big Rubble companion re-release, and I thought I'd cast out again to see if anyone has contact details for any of them?

* Simon Scott - assisted with an adventure outline, and did a bunch of RQG3 translations of some characters from the original Companion series that was mostly in HeroQuest (Hero Wars) rules?

* Lowell Francis & Sherri L Stewart - big help with the Pavis Old Mint piece

* Sergio Mascerenhas helped with some great ideas for Indagos Oasis

* Vincent Jugie - significant assistance with the Horn Gate article

* Mitch Lockhart - Tales of the Kiertianni of Pavis County

* Craig Pays - the original Ever-Burning Torches scenario that I adapted for TT17

* Nick Davison - additional information for Kakstan's Art Museum scenario

* James Holden - significant assistance with the Morocanth of the River of Cradles article

* Oliver Dickinson - letting me use his characters (the Rowdy Boys) as a Pavic Gang and seeing if he will let me keep his story from Shadows of Pavis in the series

There are a couple of these that I feel like maybe they were in touch, but I have lost their details. (I changed my email address last year and lost a few new contacts on the way.) So if that is the case, then apologies and Doh!

------------------------------------

Former Issaries Inc. 'Pavis Expert'

Some of my creations and co-creations: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/browse?keyword=Ian Thomson 

There are a Craig Pay, a Mitch Lockhart, and a James Holden on the RuneQuest Facebook group. I can send any of them a message if you like, but people don't always pick up messages on there from people they don't know.

Edited by Brian Duguid
  • Like 1

--

An Unofficial Buyer's Guide to RuneQuest and Glorantha lists everything currently available for the game and setting, across 60 pages. "Lavishly illustrated throughout, festooned with hyperlinks" - Nick Brooke. The Voralans presents Glorantha's magical mushroom humanoids, the black elves. "A wonderful blend of researched detail and Glorantha crazy" - Austin Conrad. The Children of Hykim documents Glorantha's shape-changing totemic animal people, the Hsunchen. "Stunning depictions of shamanistic totem-animal people, really evocative" - Philip H.

On 3/5/2023 at 10:16 AM, Brian Duguid said:

There are a Craig Pay, a Mitch Lockhart, and a James Holden on the RuneQuest Facebook group. I can send any of them a message if you like, but people don't always pick up messages on there from people they don't know.

Yes please: Craig and Mitch. (I have spoken now to James. Actually I will email him as well to see if he can contact them there too.)

------------------------------------

Former Issaries Inc. 'Pavis Expert'

Some of my creations and co-creations: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/browse?keyword=Ian Thomson 

I've sent messages to both now.

--

An Unofficial Buyer's Guide to RuneQuest and Glorantha lists everything currently available for the game and setting, across 60 pages. "Lavishly illustrated throughout, festooned with hyperlinks" - Nick Brooke. The Voralans presents Glorantha's magical mushroom humanoids, the black elves. "A wonderful blend of researched detail and Glorantha crazy" - Austin Conrad. The Children of Hykim documents Glorantha's shape-changing totemic animal people, the Hsunchen. "Stunning depictions of shamanistic totem-animal people, really evocative" - Philip H.