Entarios the Supporter

SJB

Does anyone happen to know when and where Entarios the Supporter, the Ernalda priestess at Greenstone, first saw the light of day? I first came across her in the Hero Wars supplement Barbarian Adventures published in 2001 but I wonder if she goes back to the 1970s.

She does not appear in any of the Sartar-related material that Chaosium released within the Stafford House Campaign collection.

As Joerg noted, there is "Entarios the Cow, who did not return from it" listed in King of Sartar. The "did not return from it" generally seems associated with Argrath's Lightbringer Quest (which would be late 1640s or 1650s and seems late in timeframe for Entarios the Supporter). The designation as "the Cow" vs. Entarios as the Queen of the Greenstone Temple suggests a different figure, but not conclusive.

Otherwise, first known reference is HeroWars Thunder Rebels in 2000, see p.178 where it has a picture and description of her.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SJB said:

Does anyone happen to know when and where Entarios the Supporter, the Ernalda priestess at Greenstone, first saw the light of day? I first came across her in the Hero Wars supplement Barbarian Adventures published in 2001 but I wonder if she goes back to the 1970s.

That's where she first appeared.

• Like 1