Interview with Greg Stafford from the 90s?

AndreJarosch

Since i got no response omn Facebook, i try it here: 

Sorry, to get a little out of topic.
I am searching for a video (if i am remember correctly two videos, two parts of the same interview):
An interview with Greg Stafford, taken on the outside of (i assume) one of the Convulsion Conventions in Leicester, made in the early/mid 90s (Greg is wearing his wrist bandages).
I saw this video years ago, and would like to find it again.
Google search doesn´t end up to any results that fit what i am searching for.
Any ideas?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, David Scott said:

I vaguely remember this, do you have any idea who videoed this?

Danny Bourne springs to mind (he's on Facebook)

I have no clue. 
I tried to search Google Videos with a lot of different search word combinations: nothing

I remember that it was NOT on youtube, but hosted on a private website. 

Greg spoke about the origins of Glorantha (Hrestol, Jonat etc.), the Beginning of RQ and of his PC. 
He also spoke of how Call of Cthulhu came to be, and his PCs in that game. 

It was one interview, but two videos (i assume cut in half because of length, or to make one more about Glorantha and RuneQuest and the other about Cthulhu and other stuff). 

7 hours ago, Runeblogger said:

I think I saw mention to that interview on the Yog-Sothoth forum.

Is that it?

(YS forum account required... it's a Vimeo file but somehow the privacy settings on the video seem to make it playable only from a logged in browser)

Edited by Lordabdul
  • Thanks 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

45 minutes ago, Lordabdul said:

Is that it?

(YS forum account required... it's a Vimeo file but somehow the privacy settings on the video seem to make it playable only from a logged in browser)

That's the one! Thank you!!! 😊👍 Some time ago I looked for it everywhere and for a time at the YS forum they were selling it in a DVD with other material.

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

16 hours ago, Runeblogger said:

That's the one! Thank you!!! 😊👍 Some time ago I looked for it everywhere and for a time at the YS forum they were selling it in a DVD with other material.

Still don´t have a Yog Sothoth membership. 
Was this video you mention here made by Danny Bourne?

On 6/27/2023 at 4:28 AM, AndreJarosch said:

I invsted the 10 GBP to get access to the video.

It's nice of you to support the YS community but I think the donations are optional -- that is, unless they changed something about new accounts in the past year.

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

14 hours ago, Lordabdul said:

It's nice of you to support the YS community but I think the donations are optional -- that is, unless they changed something about new accounts in the past year.

Yes, they changed. You now pay £10 per year to have access. I did it recently.

• Thanks 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/