Nochet - Queen of Cities - NOW AVAILABLE IN PRINT

RandomNumber

36 minutes ago, littlewitchmaus said:

i just ordered this, last night, and reading through the pdf i've realised that this is exactly what my players have wanted: a cosmopolitan urban setting that's not lunar (and it's so exquisitely detailed that i can't wait to to start a campaign there.)

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! The companion Nochet: Adventurer's Guide is intended to get players quickly grounded there as well with relevant character creation (a quick version currently, but a more extended family background will be added fairly soon), occupation, cults, and short overviews (without all the details).

Let me know if you have any questions! 

• Helpful 2

I hope the Nochet Adventurer's Huide is doing really well.  Because I would like it in hard copy.  The parts on different approaches to the city for the newcomer  are going to get intensive use next week and I am going to print pieces out to help my GMing flow.  

The only criticism I have so far is that the street names would be easier to find on the maps  if they were in a larger font.  Perhaps a major street map with a lot of the other layers suppressed more?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Squaredeal Sten said:

The only criticism I have so far is that the street names would be easier to find on the maps  if they were in a larger font.  Perhaps a major street map with a lot of the other layers suppressed more?

Definitely possible to create a major street map - will look to putting one together in the new year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1