Out now - The Shadow Over Providence: Enhanced Edition

MOB

464579.png

OUT NOW! The Shadow Over Providence: Enhanced Edition is a 1920s scenario for Call of Cthulhu, set in The Milton Hotel, a fictional version of the real-world Biltmore Hotel in Providence, Rhode Island. 

Be they historians and scholars, or even those who ply the blackmarket trade in illicit antiquities, this is a rare opportunity for Call of Cthulhu investigators to learn the secrets of the distant past outside of a museum. And what possible danger could there be in going to see the mortal remains of someone called “Ibnhotep the Mad”?

The original edition was written in 2019 to celebrate NecronomiCon, the international conference and festival of Weird Fiction, Art, and Academia which takes place bi-annually in Providence. The author is Jon Hook of the Modern Mythos Podcast.

prov-back.png

This updated, full color edition includes all new art, new maps, and new player handouts. 

Get your copy of The Shadow Over Providence

• Like 1

May you be fed upon by a Gug. I had just ordered the POD copy of Shadow over Providence a few weeks ago (just go the notice it is shipping from the printer) and now you release an enhanced version.

All seriousness will probably be getting this version too, especially when its released as a hard copy. Any word if the hardcopy will be Hard Cover or Soft Cover?

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2023 at 12:22 AM, AndreJarosch said:

Oops... sorry for the dumb question, and thanks for pointing out what somehow escaped me upon first reading. I obviously rolled a critical fail on my Spot (not so) Hidden check.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am with SunlessNick is the updated version just graphics or is the scenario expanded upon (BTW just got my POD copy of the original version in the mail yesterday and it looks great, cant wait to run it). even if its just graphics I will probably be getting it when its out as a hard copy just for the sake of having a colorfulcopy, lol.