runequesting.com - now in beta

I messed around with this the other night for the first time and came away very impressed.  I didn't realize it was (already) so much more than a character creator (which it does well); the ability, for example, to cast a spell and have the sheet apply the result to the appropriate skill is awesome, and something no other online character sheet I've seen can do.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jason Farrell said:

I messed around with this the other night for the first time and came away very impressed.  I didn't realize it was (already) so much more than a character creator (which it does well); the ability, for example, to cast a spell and have the sheet apply the result to the appropriate skill is awesome, and something no other online character sheet I've seen can do.

Mine has tickboxes for the Spirit Magic buff spells, and shows the altered skills and stats in a smaller font.

• Like 1

Release 1.2.2

Bug fixes
Fixed issue where multiple cults not displaying correctly within printable character sheet
Removed campaign button from printable character sheet where the character is not part of a campaign
Resolved issue where some rune spells didn't offer a character to target
Fixed issue where it was not always possible to delete a character

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, shawnsterp said:

I know someone mentioned this before, but they had the opposite impression, so: please allow the skills to be grouped like those found on the official chaosium character sheets. As a new player, I find it difficult to know what skills are relevant when they are alphabetized.

I definitely agree with that. Having them organised by category makes it much quicker to find what you are looking for.