New (old) Greg Stafford adventure: The Sea Cave

MOB

Rick has found another previously-unpublished Old School gem to add to the RuneQuest Classic Kickstarter... "The Sea Cave", a medium level adventure for 4-8 players by Greg Stafford, added free as part of the Old School RQ Source Pack to the $100 Rune Priest backer level and above!

See more about it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/runequest-classic-edition/posts/1435473

56625811cb4c4_Sea-Cave-Covercopy.thumb.j4634e8b0df00024453e1789a0bf12650_origina

• Like 1

On 12/5/2015 at 3:22 AM, MOB said:

Rick has found another previously-unpublished Old School gem to add to the RuneQuest Classic Kickstarter... "The Sea Cave", a medium level adventure for 4-8 players by Greg Stafford, added free as part of the Old School RQ Source Pack to the $100 Rune Priest backer level and above!

See more about it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/runequest-classic-edition/posts/1435473

Is this available to those of us not at the High Priest level? For example as a PDF? Ignore me, it comes free as part of the Old School RQ Source Pack, which is now available in PDF form.

I am being slower than normal today.

Edited by soltakss

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 months later...

@Revilo Divad Of Dyoll:

If you were a KS backer who ordered this, see the KS pages for most-recent "Update" and for "Comments," and see your Backerkit d/l page.

I don't believe anyone but the KS-backers have access to this, yet.  And Kickstarter/Backerkit is probably the place to address those issues...

C'es ne pas un .sig