CoC solos?

smiorgan

8 hours ago, Spoon!! said:

If you're looking for solo scenario's, you might want to google "Monophobia" by Unbound Publishing. It's a small collection of solo one-off adventures...

Very Cool. I might well use them! But these are 1 on 1 scenarios. I meant solos like the old choose your adventure, Lone Wolf, Soloquest, Alone against the Wendigo etc.

Have you tried Mythic GM Emulator? I use it sometimes for testing new rules and have found it to produce very engaging solo mysteries. All that's needed is a starting scene, a character and the Mythic GM Emulator PDF. The scenario writes itself as you go. And not just simple dungeons; I have gotten some fine cthulhuesque mysteries from it. 

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s

• 7 months later...

Quick question regarding Alone Against the Flames. I know it's a choose your own adventure type of supplement, but I am wondering if it is somehow playable as 1-on-1 game, where I would play as a keeper with another player?

On 23/03/2017 at 9:14 PM, jux said:

Quick question regarding Alone Against the Flames. I know it's a choose your own adventure type of supplement, but I am wondering if it is somehow playable as 1-on-1 game, where I would play as a keeper with another player?

Yes, that would be possible.

On 17.08.2016 at 5:20 PM, Mike M said:

We have a classic solo scenario ready to go into production - hopefully see life next year.

I heard on MU-Podcast there going to be revised edition Alone agains Darkness. Do you plan to resent other book like adventures Alone agains the Wendigo and other?

3 hours ago, Bazil said:

I heard on MU-Podcast there going to be revised edition Alone agains Darkness. Do you plan to resent other book like adventures Alone agains the Wendigo and other?

We will see - how Alone Against the Dark performs and if there is a demand for such things beyond Alone Against the Flames.