• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 3:27 AM, GODO said:

Name: GODO

Call of Cthulhu is playing online. We have one session a week.
We also sell scenarios on DriveThruRPG.
山里にて(At the Mountain Village)_Miskatonic Repository
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/246511/At-the-Mountain-Village

Really good to see fellow cultists not too far away in Japan. I will pick this up this scenario up from Drive Thru next week hopefully. This weekend looks to be another packed convention and local game weekend online, so there is no chance to read it yet. 

• 1 month later...

Name: Minchan (You can call me Minchy if you want!)

City: Busan

I haven't run a game outside my circle; I generally run a modern setting game!

I generally play on Discord, and just started Masks of Nyarlathotep around... 4 months ago!

I would love to hear from others!

Update (July 5, 2023): I have run couple of sessions in GenCon and also have expanded as an Event GM in Korea!

Edited by Minchan
New updates
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Mike

Currently Running: 3 different groups through Masks of Nyalathotep, Shadows over Stillwater, and as many random one shots as I can convince people to play. I am hoping to help out and run a game for Necronomicon 2021 if I am lucky.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name: Ray-Björn

City: Antwerp

I run regular games ever 2,3 weeks, due to covid most of them are online atm.

Before covid I rotated between 2, 3 regular groups with the occasional newbie and also played demo's at youth recreation centers, Gaming store's to attract more players.

Message me if you want to get in touch!

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Adam (Bushy)

City: Nottingham

We run regular Saturday night Cthulhu games on a twitch channel, and when the world gets back moving in person we plan to do more at shade glass games, and a few other venues hopefully.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Kent

City: Mcallen, Texas

Email: kent.landis@gmail.com

Just started my face to face group back up again, and plan to move it back to our local gameshop for a open table every Sunday.  Feel free to contact me!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Tasha

City: Randolph, VT

Email: njt2323@gmail.com

I have two virtual game groups - one on Roll20 (all CoC newbies) and one on Epic Table (where I am a player only). I'd  love to play live with any local folks and will definitely be at  Carnage in the fall.

• Like 1

She's well-acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Name: Roland

City: New Jersey

Email: dndalnj@gmail.com

I ran weekly games of several varieties at Maplewood Hobby in Maplewood, NJ, but that has stopped due to a combination of Quarantine/Lockdown and a new work schedule that has me working until 8PM weekdays. I do plan to start up a weekend game, maybe on a monthly or bimonthly basis. I've GMed and played Call of Cthulhu, Pendragon, HeroQuest, and Stormbringer.

Edited by AlHazred

ROLAND VOLZ

Running: nothing | Playing: Battletech Hero, CoC 7th Edition, Blades in the Dark | Planning: D&D 5E Home Game, Operation: Sprechenhaltestelle, HeroQuest 1E Sartarite Campaign

D&D is an elf from Tolkien, a barbarian from Howard, and a mage from Vance fighting monsters from Lovecraft in a room that looks like it might have been designed by Wells and Giger. - TiaNadiezja

• 3 months later...

Name: Zack (aka Intergalactic]

City: San Francisco, CA

Email: zdh415@gmail.com

I've most recently been running games online via my own Discord server, but will resume running them live at LGSs with outdoor space. I’ve been running Call of Cthulhu since 1982.

I'll throw my hat in too.

Name: Manny

I usually organize weekly DnD Adventurers League events (organized play) at a local game store in Burbank, hoping to do something similar for Call of Cthulhu at the same store 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name: Jade Griffin

City: Nevada

I'm running a Girl's Night with the wives/girlfriends of our usual gaming group who divided into a different group on Friday nights. It's a long-running campaign spanning over two years now. After I run them through a full scenario, I redevelop it for publication and am putting each up as installments of one-shot adventures that can be combined into a full campaign if anyone wants to do it that way. They're up on drivethrurpg.com: Taken For Granite, Deep-Seeded Secrets, and Mail-Order Bribe. The next one, Ebon Roots, will be out in Winter. I also love my NPCs and am writing their stories and publishing them on Amazon Kindle if anyone wants to go totally extra. For example, my first is a series of short stories: the Journals of Lacy Anderson Moore: Monster Hunter of the 1800s, because they're the journals of one of the PC's grandmother.  

I have run all three adventures at conventions and in brick-and-mortar stores and can't wait to go to my next one: California Republic Comic-Con!

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Jim Abbott

City: Penrith, NSW

Fairly new to CoC and absolutely loving it. I’ve only run a couple of games so far for my regular Pathfinder group when the GM isn’t available. I’m running a 3 player group through A Cold Fire Within fortnightly on Wednesday nights.

‘Looking forward to running some convention games.

Name: Walter

City: Atlanta, Georgia

I've played Call of Cthulhu since 1st edition, always as the Keeper. I had an opportunity to play CoC for the Horror on the Orient Express campaign in the early 90s but wasn't able to attend any sessions beyond the first. It's a funny story on why I wasn't able to commit to the campaign. Ask me about it and I'll share it with you over a drink one day at a convention. 

I've recently been running Runequest: Roleplaying in Glorantha at both Friendly Local Game Stores in the Atlanta metro area, and at local conventions, the most recent being DragonCon.

I just started running CoC at FLGS and will then follow with Pendragon. I'll do a rotation of the various Chaosium published games (RQG, CoC, Pendragon, 7th Sea) at FLGS and next year's DragonCon. 

Reach out to me if you're local to Atlanta/Georgia or passing through. I'd love to connect with other Cult of Chaos game masters. I'm also on the Cult of Chaos Discord server as "borbetomagnus#9679".

Edited by borbetomagnus
corrected Discord handle.
3 minutes ago, borbetomagnus said:

Ask me about it and I'll share it with you over a drink one day at a convention. 

Sounds intriguing, alas, I doubt I will see you at a con... getting too old and as my avatar shows I live very much further north than you... I envy those who will get to hear it, but welcome to the cults of chaos anyway!

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

On 10/21/2018 at 8:04 PM, Whitechapelrose said:

Andrew

USA,

Athens Georgia.

Love the game and run it every chance I get.

Hi Andrew,

I occasionally make it up to Athens to visit Tyche's Games, and I need to get up there to visit the Level Up Games that opened in the last year. I've run the introductory Runequest scenario "The Broken Tower" at the Level Up Games in Duluth and will be running the introductory Call of Cthulhu scenario "Dead Boarder" there this month. Reach out to me if you visit the Atlanta metro area and would like to meet face-to-face at one of the local game stores like Level Up.

• 2 months later...

Name: Andrew

I've only been running games for my friends the past 2/3 years. I'm hoping to run a convention session this upcoming spring(2023). 

There doesn't seem to be many conventions in my area for TTRPGS at least not that I'm aware of anyway. Although if anyone knows of any please let me know!