Name: Orlando

I am Portuguese, but I have lived in the Netherlands for many years. I run a weekly CoC campaign on Skype and an almost bi-weekly Pulp Cthulhu campaign live. I also organize CoC one-shots at my place to introduce friends and acquaintances to rpg. I have played rpgs since the early 90s, and I started with CoC 4th edition when I was 18, more than 25 years ago.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Felipe

Not playing so much in the last 5-6 years, but making some investigators insane now and then... 😁

On 10/6/2019 at 8:51 PM, debg said:

Name: Débora

Currently running CoC for a group and playing in another, but if everything woks out I should be running my first event in a few weeks

😁😁

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Name: Ben

I have been running one shots of CoC for my D&D group when the DM isn't able to prep or needs a break. I am hoping to get more into writing scenarios and playtesting them with carious groups online. Also looking to occasionally get experience on the player side.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Spence

City: Marysville, WA

Mostly one shots run in "non-standard" time periods, 40's thru 80's with emphasis in the 70/80's.  Though the release of Down Darker Trails has led me to run a few western games. 

Edited by Spence
  • Like 1

Name: Gary

City: Glasgow

Been running some games for friends and family for a while and have recenelty started using necropolis and deadboarder for some people at my LGS. The atmosphere is VERY loud there so I'm setting up to run games via roll20 that people can sign up to through my LGS. I'm a member of the discord server necronomicon and there has been a massive influx in new players since the release of the starter set so I'm going to be running a mixture of different games for new players on there to show them the ropes. I plan on running flotsam and jetsam through roll20 aswell in the near future. 

• Like 1

Name: Bill

Home: Somewhere North of Valind’s Glacier

Job: Barbarian, its a dirty, thankless job, but someones got to do it!

Hobby: Patiently waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,  for someone to start a bit of RQ in these nether parts of the Cults of Chaos..... 

waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,

🎵 Someday my secret RQ forum will come, Someday my... Ack (choking sounds and much gratuitous violence is heard)....
We will now draw the curtains on this sad and pathetic scene...

Now everybody, roll SAN!

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Like 2

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

Name: Jack Duddington

Keeper name: Affectionately given the name "The Prime Evil" by my players.

I've been running Call of Cthulhu for around 9-10 years. I have ran a variety of other games during that period, however Call of Cthulhu is the first. Been a fan of the genre most of my life, and read my first Lovecraft story (Dagon) when I was 10 years old.

• Like 1

Name: Bernd Meyer

Keeper name: My nickname is "Camo" for the last 30 or so years.

Roleplayer and Gamemaster since 1982, some of my games are Call of Cthulhu, Runequest and Pendragon.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: Loïc

Running several BRP games at my local club, mainly a CoC keeper. Currently running Astounding Adventures through Discord/Roll20, and anxious to receive the Red Cow campaign to prepare it!!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Ryan

City: Chicago

Only ran games online so far, as I only got into Keeping CoC around the time Covid-19 hit.  Been hosting weekly sessions online for the last few months.  So far I have only ran scenarios lasting 1-3 sessions each, but have really been enjoying introducing players to CoC. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...