• 2 weeks later...

Name: Dan Combs

I have been playing and running D&D since 1978. I have been running CoC for about a year. I ran 4 scenarios at Necronomicon 2017 in Providence and this past weekend I ran 4 scenarios at ConnectiCon XVI in Hartford. 

I am currently running Adventurers League D&D every other Monday and help demo board games one Saturday a Month at That's Entertainment in Worcester Mass. I am considering participating in online CoC but haven't seriously looked into it yet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Sam

City: Baltimore, Maryland

I have been running games for over 10 years off and on, and have recently begun recording my games podcast-style both in order to improve my speaking style as well as to host them online.

I have run games at GenCon 2016 as well as soon at GenCon 2018, and would be happy to help organize a mini-convention.

• Like 1
On 11/2/2017 at 6:37 PM, Coolmew said:

Name: Ryan

Currently running A Time to Harvest through my Meetup group (Wheaton Boardgaming on the Metro)

I'm in the Baltimore area but grew up in Silver Spring.

Name: Mike

Location Baltimore area but travel to conventions in Virginia area.

• Like 1

" There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. " G'kar

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Harriet

I'm currently in to my second year of Horror on the Orient Express, writing my own Delta Green campaign also D&D 5e. My other half and I started a RPG/Wargaming group 5 years ago and have now got 40+ members a week called Staffordshire Wargaming Guild. In September 2019 we have a two day charity event, with over 20 Gms for the event. And im ridiculous happy to be here!

Harriet :)

• Like 1

www.facebook.com/Staffswg - Weekly group in Staffordshire UK

Name: Aaron

City: Twin Cities, MN

I've been playing Call of Cthulhu for the better part of a decade, but only moved into the Keeper's chair within the past year (the timing of the Starter Set's publication was perfect). I now have a regular CoC group that I Keep for on about a monthly basis.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: Steve Wacker

History: I started running CoC from a random 4th or 5th ed book i picked up off a used bookstore shelf.  My first campaign was a wonky romp across the world following a slew of Rebellions against the British Empire starting with the Benin Expedition. It swung between semi-dream-state shipwrecks to a murder mystery at an eccentric military superior's house. Disjointed was kinda the name of the game.  I got really really into CoC when I found Scott Dorward Keeping for the How We Roll Podcast (Black Water Creek) and really just fell down the rabbit hole after that.

Currently I try to run a CoC scenario every 2-3 weeks and Other games I run either weekly or bi-weekly locally. I try to encourage others to play via my FB Group "This very Table at the Inn: a tabletop organizing group".

I've been reaching out to a local gaming group in another attempt to spread CoC outside of my friends circle.

Id also be interested in playing in anyone's games or GMing for anyone who has the Perpetual GM's curse in my area.

Hit me up!

Edited by StevSleep
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Don

I've been a CoC player since Middle School (I'm early 50's now), and have been both player and Keeper during that time. Have played on and off over the years, but CoC is currently one of my groups "in rotation" games. Hit me up if you're local and may be interested in playing sometime. Currently interested in CoC Modern and Down Darker Trails scenarios/games.

• Like 1

Name: Sheryl Nantus

Location: Brownsville, PA - running games in Monroeville, PA!

Started up a CoC game at Mr. Nice Guy Games in Monroeville - been a D&D geekgirl for decades (points at 1st edition PH on shelf) and got into CoC courtesy of Rogue Cthulhu at Origins! Got a nice foursome presently running through the Flotsam & Jetsam series - thanks Chaosium!

:)