I was wondering if there was a means of searching where our fellow Cultists are based. I have been inspired by the email sent out last week by Todd talking about supporting local conventions, and this blog post to think about running a local mini-con, with games of CoC, and other Cthulhu related games. To this end, I was wondering if there were any other Cultists in my area.

This made me wonder if there were more people in my position, and if it may be useful to have a list of who is where.

If people think that'd be useful, then put your details below.

I'll start:

Name: Derek

City: Montreal

I'm running a regular CoC Harvest game through Meetup.com here (https://www.meetup.com/dnd-185/)

Message me if you want to get in touch!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Forsurely.

Name: Cory

Running every 2 weeks at TPK Gaming in Glen Ellyn, IL. (great shop) Regular Cons are Gary Con (Lake Geneva, WI), Nexus Gamefair (Milwaukee, WI) and Gamehole Con (Madison, WI).

That being said - anybody near Dice Dojo on the north side of Chicago?  It's a phenomenal shop and I'd love to get a presence there - due to distance, I could get down there once a month without getting in trouble. :P  Anybody interested in co-running a Chaosium Cult of Chaos night there?  Incredible (and massive-huge) game store (check out my post on Trip Advisor ;) ) - we could probably really make a splash there with a regular presence.  Anybody in the area and interested?

Lemme know - we'll scheme. :)

tty!
Cory

• Like 1

Name: Scott

I am restricted to Roll20 due to personal health issues; I have run two one shots at Aethercon and I'm going to run something at an upcoming new convention called Koboldcon, though I'm not sure what yet.  I'd love to run Mr. Corbitt over a two session stretch!

• Like 2

Always happy to wave the Cultist flag

Name: Michael

Been playing/Keeping CoC since 1982. Run demos at game days, Con's, FLGS and completed ATtH last month with my home group. When I run games at stores and game days 70-80% of the players are new to CoC, which is great to let them discover a true Great One One! :D

• Like 1

Name: Joseph.

City: Hamilton.

Been playing Call of Cthulhu for about half a decade or so now, on and off. I used to be in an online group that roleplayed Sundays (US time, or Monday's for me) but commitments got in the way of that unfortunately. I really miss the guys (heya Cory btw!!). These days I run a Tuesday night group round the dinner table and am enjoying being on the Keeper side of the screen, despite the players being somewhat chaotic.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2016 at 10:55 PM, Spoon!! said:

Name: Joseph.

City: Hamilton.

Been playing Call of Cthulhu for about half a decade or so now, on and off. I used to be in an online group that roleplayed Sundays (US time, or Monday's for me) but commitments got in the way of that unfortunately. I really miss the guys (heya Cory btw!!). These days I run a Tuesday night group round the dinner table and am enjoying being on the Keeper side of the screen, despite the players being somewhat chaotic.

YES!  We miss our NZee!  Great to hear from you - we hope you make yourself a little less scarce with time permits and churn the insanity mill with us again! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Name:   Jeff

City/State:   St. Paul, MN

I am currently running my every other week gaming group through ATtH. I run games at Con of the North, a local convention here in Minnesota that has been going on for over 20 years. I also help run the Cthulhu Masters Tournament (every other year or so) at Gen Con. 

• Like 1

Name: Steve

City/State:  Rochester, NY  (Actually I live about 35 minutes East of Rochester in a small town, Palmyra)

I started playing/GMing CoC with the 3rd edition, stopped playing for a bunch of years, and started up again with the release of 7th edition.  Nothing regular at the moment.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Brian

City: Palmdale, CA

I am currently running ATtH for a group on Roll20. We are getting ready to start Part 4 this coming Sunday. I ran the demo scenario last year at GenCon as well as The Derelict for some friends. I'm currently looking into scheduling a CoC night at one of my local FLGS to get new players into the game.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Si Barnes

City: Halifax, West Yorkshire

I'm super new to GMing and playing RPGs in general.  I've run a few one shots of Call of Cthulhu and currently taking my 3 regular investigators through A Time To Harvest Ep 3.  Trying to fine-tune my skills in preparation for GMing some demo sessions at the UK Games Expo this year (super-nervous!).

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Rom

Currently running a Masks of Nyarlathotep weekly campaign on Roll20.  Hoping to start a face-to-face group in the fall to play through the HotOE box.  GMing CoC for Chaosium at Origins and Gen Con this year...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...