Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

RoH character sheets?

Does anyone have access to some RoH character sheets that aren't so ink consuming? I just want a plain stat sheet without all that black space as background, atmospheric or not. :)

I'll see what I can rustle up today.

If memory serves the sticking block with this is that John never provided the Indesign files for the character sheet, but a hi-res image file.

...but hey this needs fixing :)

• Like 2

So, the secret to getting things done is to ask Conrad to ask for them?  :)

Seriously though, thanks for this Newt!  The B&W sheet is clean, clear, and easy on the ink. 

14 hours ago, ORtrail said:

So, the secret to getting things done is to ask Conrad to ask for them?  :)

Seriously though, thanks for this Newt!  The B&W sheet is clean, clear, and easy on the ink. 

Not really, the secret is to ASK. Nicely, and say "Thank you/arigato gozaimasu/danke schon/merci beaucoup afterwards. ;)

I was referencing a request I made in another RoH thread about needing a simple B&W character, but now that I know that Newt didn't have the character sheet file, it makes sense it got lost in the shuffle.  No harm, no foul.  Just happy to have one now, plus i just learned about the upcoming RoH Companion book which I think I'll want to get my hands on. 

• Like 1

Maybe the secret is to ask, and if ignored, keep asking till you get what you asked for. I'm looking forward to the RoH Companion too. :)