Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

RoH character sheets?

Does anyone have access to some RoH character sheets that aren't so ink consuming? I just want a plain stat sheet without all that black space as background, atmospheric or not. :)

I'll see what I can rustle up today.

If memory serves the sticking block with this is that John never provided the Indesign files for the character sheet, but a hi-res image file.

...but hey this needs fixing :)

• Like 2

So, the secret to getting things done is to ask Conrad to ask for them?  :)

Seriously though, thanks for this Newt!  The B&W sheet is clean, clear, and easy on the ink. 

On 11/05/2017 at 9:29 PM, ORtrail said:

So, the secret to getting things done is to ask Conrad to ask for them?  :)

Seriously though, thanks for this Newt!  The B&W sheet is clean, clear, and easy on the ink. 

Not really, the secret is to ASK. Nicely, and say "Thank you/arigato gozaimasu/danke schon/merci beaucoup" afterwards. ;)

Edited by Conrad

I was referencing a request I made in another RoH thread about needing a simple B&W character, but now that I know that Newt didn't have the character sheet file, it makes sense it got lost in the shuffle.  No harm, no foul.  Just happy to have one now, plus i just learned about the upcoming RoH Companion book which I think I'll want to get my hands on. 

• Like 1

Maybe the secret is to ask, and if ignored, keep asking till you get what you asked for. I'm looking forward to the RoH Companion too. :)

I didn't think this needed a new thread, but I wanted to mention what I was up to with RoH.  I used it to run a Fringeworthy adventure earlier this year,  and for Free RPG Day 2019 I'm working on something I've always wanted to run: an adventure set on Jack Vance's Tschai Planet of Adventure. 

I'm in the process of converting the RoH character sheet.  There will be 5-6 of them, all with the planetary map, space for character art, and one of the alien races of Tschai depicted (Green and Blue Chasch, Wanek, Dirdir, Pnume, and maybe one with a Night Hound). 

I finally feel like I have the resources to run a Tschai adventure; with heavy reliance on the old GURPS setting book, but also recently getting the entire series on audio book.  There is a French Tschai RPG that came out late last year, so I'll have to keep an eye out for the English translation (if it happens).  It was based heavily on the French Tschai comic book adaptation I think. 

Anyway, here is the work-in-progress Tschai Planet of Adventure character sheet.  I included 'BRP' in the title for name recognition value, but then again the two players I had for Fringeworthy had never actually played any Chaosium RPG.  They understood percentages though, and had no issues with the game system.

3TzOrgM.png?1

E0SbpuS.png?1