MOB

New Masks of Nyarlathotep expansion of FFG's Eldritch Horror to coincide with Chaosium's new edition for Call of Cthulhu RPG

In this month's Tabletop Gaming UK Magazine:

27067076_682228178614228_341735117003757

"More than 30 years after it debuted, Call of Cthulhu's Masks of Nyarlathotep remains one of the greatest roleplaying adventures ever created. With the globetrotting horror tale returning to drive a new generation of players insane, we revisit a true classic."

https://www.tabletopgaming.co.uk/board-games/store/back-issues/tabletop-gaming/tabletop-gaming-issue-15

5 hours ago, klecser said:

This is a full article and not just the picture above, correct?

Yes, the full piece runs over five pages and includes a section "BABY ‘TEPS - Call of Cthulhu line editor Mike Mason recalls his own introduction to Masks and offers some tips to those taking on the adventure for the first time".

On 11/02/2018 at 12:25 PM, TheBjornIdentity said:

Any news on MoN? I’m eagerly awaiting it.

Masks is in layout - working our way through. It's looking great. 

• Like 3

I have to say, Mike Mason is an absolute monster of a line developer for Call Of Cthulhu. The quality and volume of releases since he took on the job has exceeded all my wildest hopes for the game.

I was trying to think of my best Call Of Cthulhu is no longer dead but dreaming metaphor cliche, but you get the idea... Many thanks Mike.

• Like 2