Yet another fan-created character sheet

LivingTriskele

This is a rough draft of the first page. The biggest change is the inclusion of areas to record fumble, special success and critical success chances for each skill. I did this last night during a bout of insomnia after popping two benzos so there may be typos and errors... Feedback is welcome.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/Innerwall/Majinine/BRPCharacterSheet2.jpg

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

Sure thing. I threw it together in Adobe Illustrator 10. Maybe when it's finished I can post the AI file some place so that other people who want to use it can customize it as they see fit (change fonts, add skills, whatever...). Hopefully it will be finished soon.

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

No problem. It's all about the Vitruvian Man.

~Albert Einstein~

The only thing you might change is that you spelled 'Damage Bonus' with an extra 'E' on the end.

Uh, I meant to do that...

~Albert Einstein~

Alright, so I tightened up page one and finished a draft of page two. Note that I've included benefits as well as failings. Just seemed like the optimistic thing to do. Once again, feedback is welcome. The Vitruvian Man seems more faded on photobucket than on my machine, but then photobucket may have its own methods of compression...

Image of BRP Character Sheet One - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image of BRP Character Sheet Two - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Albert Einstein~

Oh...my bad. But, I don't get it. I wasn't aware that anyone thought 'Bonuse' was an old-time spelling of bonus.

Heh, I was joking. That was my bad actually and I'm glad you caught it!

~Albert Einstein~

Yeah, this group likes to cut off limbs. But I could try to put one together for you when I find the time (got the mother in law flying in today so it may be a while...).

~Albert Einstein~

Thats sheet has hit locations. Do you have one for people who want to play it straight?

Instead of creating multiple character sheets, I'd like to create one that suits everyone's needs. I was using Steven Leary's sheet as a template, but will reference the actual character sheet in the BRP book, to make sure I'm not missing anything.

~Albert Einstein~

I've deleted the older iterations and posted new ones-- page one is just characteristics, derived characteristics, and skills. Page two is weapons, shields, armor and hit locations. I've also included a place for total hp and major wounds for those who prefer not to use hit locations. I'm planning on doing a separate page for each power type.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/Innerwall/BRP%20Sheets/

~Albert Einstein~

Thanks! Yeah, it's funny I considered whiting that part out or putting a fig leaf on it, but there's something blasphemous about editing De Vinci :innocent:

I happen to be reworking the character sheet right now and will post a revised version shortly...

~Albert Einstein~