Delta Green!

SDLeary

3 hours ago, tobarstep said:

And it just got put up on Bundle of Holding. https://bundleofholding.com/presents/DeltaGreen2

I'm not sure if it was the wait, but the books actually look quite a bit better than the PDF does (and thats off an iPad Pro).

The only thing that I have found a little off so far is that they have followed a path similar to oldChaosium, that is to say Body Text that looks good on a tablet, but is slightly too big in print. Not as bad as some of the last oldChaosium products though.

SDLeary

5 hours ago, tobarstep said:

And it just got put up on Bundle of Holding. https://bundleofholding.com/presents/DeltaGreen2

Yea, I already have the rulebook pdfs (And now dead tree versions!!!) and am trying to figure out if it is worth the price to get the fiction and scenario books. I want all of it, so need to find out what the prices for the individual items are.

Regarding DGRPG in particular, I am wrapping up a fun Unknown Armies game and was planning on running the new RuneQuest next. Then the DG books arrived and... I fell in love all over again. I am so conflicted! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There's nothing to move, as this is just a thread in the Upcoming Games section.

Any Delta Green posts can go under the Call of Cthulhu section, as its byline says "... and other RPGs based on the Cthulhu Mythos", maybe with a [Delta Green] tag in the thread title to help differentiate it.

Of course mods please correct me if I'm wrong.

Perhaps, but if you look carefully, you'll notice that the first section is essentially Chaosium game discussions, save for the subform for 13th Age Glorantha in the Glorantha section. Other games come below; Mythras, Renaissance, and Revolution for example..

SDLeary

• Like 1