Apple Lane stats conversion

Mac

1 hour ago, Oracle said:

According to @Jason Durall it will be part of the upcoming GM Pack:

Which should be available until Gen Con in August, if I got that correct ...

Of course, that item you cite is a year old... I don't think all the items are still locked-in to the same schedules.

C'es ne pas un .sig

2 hours ago, Oracle said:

The HeroQuest 1 scenario Sheep, Clouds, Thunder from the Gathering Thunder module, which is volume 3 of the Sartar Rising campaign contains a description of Apple Lane after the Great Winter, i.e. under Lunar occupation. Not sure, if that is the scenario you thought of

Yes, that's the one.  Thanks!

51 minutes ago, g33k said:

Of course, that item you cite is a year old... I don't think all the items are still locked-in to the same schedules.

What Jeff and Jason have noted within the past month regarding the GM Pack is that it: "includes a sandbox setting in Dragon Pass, detailed locations including Clearwine Fort and Apple Lane,... and three loosely-linked scenarios appropriate for starting adventurers."

3 hours ago, jajagappa said:

What Jeff and Jason have noted within the past month regarding the GM Pack is that it: "includes a sandbox setting in Dragon Pass, detailed locations including Clearwine Fort and Apple Lane,... and three loosely-linked scenarios appropriate for starting adventurers."

For example here:

On 6/20/2018 at 4:13 PM, Jeff said:

The GM pack includes the Colymar lands (including Clearwine and Apple Lane) as a sandbox area with three loosely linked scenarios,  play aids, a calendar of holy days, and the GM Screen with all sorts of key tables.

So my guess would be, that one of the "three loosely linked scenarios" is the aforementioned new Apple Lane scenario.