Is Queen Gagix Still Alive?

10baseT

Greetings everyone, is Queen Gagix still alive in the start time of the new RQG rules (i think it's 1625)? I'm rewriting a scenario and it concerns the Footprint. I imagine it's still a chaos next, but is Queen Gagix still in charge and a power there?

17 hours ago, 10baseT said:

Greetings everyone, is Queen Gagix still alive in the start time of the new RQG rules (i think it's 1625)? I'm rewriting a scenario and it concerns the Footprint. I imagine it's still a chaos next, but is Queen Gagix still in charge and a power there?

The Queen will welcome the arrival of new recruits.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, metcalph said:

Yes, she is. She appears in 13th Age in Glorantha.

In 1626, she conquers Backford.

Hot dang, i didnt know that, thanks. That means Bullpen probably fell as well. (I'm going to have some folks on the Syphon... on a runaway raft into the Print.) It normally started at Backford, but maybe not anymore. Actually, given the way the Syphon runs, maybe closer to the shore. I think it will add some Glorantha flavor as they get washed away going uphill.

5 hours ago, M Helsdon said:

The Queen will welcome the arrival of new recruits.

I've always wanted a PC forcibly birthed into a scorpionman.  You just gave me an idea. The PCs will run into some for sure. I think if one were going to die, i'll just say things go dark. Then surprise them with their new PC. The look on their face lol.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 10baseT said:

I've always wanted a PC forcibly birthed into a scorpionman.  You just gave me an idea. The PCs will run into some for sure. I think if one were going to die, i'll just say things go dark. Then surprise them with their new PC. The look on their face lol.

Oh, if I did that, their reaction would be "Oh, look an extra Sting attack, cool!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here