MOB

13th Age Glorantha update: rewards to be sent out in the next week

We've just heard that 13th Age Glorantha and The Glorantha Sourcebook have arrived at our UK warehouse, so we now have copies in all three of our fulfilment locations, so we will commence distribution of the Kickstarter rewards from all three locations (Australia, USA, UK) later this week. 

More details at the update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/416625372/13th-age-in-glorantha/posts/2250989

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's now two and a half weeks since the books arrived at the distribution centres.  I was wondering if the distribution has begun?  Particularly the UK distribution centre as we've heard nothing since.

If it's anything like the RQClassic KS fulfillment, there is a "please confirm your original shipping info" step.  Did you see such a query, & reply to it?

I also recall there being a notable delay between when the first backers announced their shipping-cart, and the end of such announcements.  The contracted fulfillment centers just take TIME to process all those orders (once they begin).

No guarantee that the RQClassic and 13G ks will run the same, of course.

I see (from Kickstarter comments) that the books seem to now be finally arriving in the hands of the backers.

Hopefully it won't be long before they (the hard copies) go up for general orders for those (like me) who missed the KS.