UZ Hero Wars plans

Harrek

I read through the "Balazar in 1625?" -topic where Joerg wrote about the Uz movement from various Uz strongholds towards Dagori Inkarth in 1622 (It's in the GtG also). GtG also says that the Great Mother is pregnant again and very, very hungry. What actually are the plans for the Uz of Dagori Inkarth after the big movement in 1622? And as a side question, what are the plans of Pavis trolls during the Hero Wars?

Our campaign is set in Pavis. There's some already established contacts to Dagori Inkarth and regular contacts/co-operation with Pavis trolls. It would be nice to hear some ideas to flesh out the ongoing Hero Wars in the campaign. Trolls have been present in the campaign from the very beginning, but they have not made any big operations so far...

5 hours ago, Harrek said:

I read through the "Balazar in 1625?" -topic where Joerg wrote about the Uz movement from various Uz strongholds towards Dagori Inkarth in 1622 (It's in the GtG also). GtG also says that the Great Mother is pregnant again and very, very hungry. What actually are the plans for the Uz of Dagori Inkarth after the big movement in 1622? And as a side question, what are the plans of Pavis trolls during the Hero Wars?

Our campaign is set in Pavis. There's some already established contacts to Dagori Inkarth and regular contacts/co-operation with Pavis trolls. It would be nice to hear some ideas to flesh out the ongoing Hero Wars in the campaign. Trolls have been present in the campaign from the very beginning, but they have not made any big operations so far...

I run a troll campaign in Pavis/Rubble.

My trolls have trained their trollkin like gangs of monkeys to sweep through neighborhoods and steal whatever isn't nailed down. When they arrived in Rubble, they made their "plans" known to the trolls living there. Any trolls who didn't want to tow the party line were given the option to go south. Those who didn't choose to go south (there is an allied family north of the city) either were killed or made slaves.

The mastermind of the whole plan was a dwarf drifter who saved their matriarch by murdering a squad of Lunars (when the guy said he wanted to play a dwarf after his troll died, I was confused for a session or two). He resells items in the city and pays the trolls in exotic foods.

They have a traveling trollball team "Mama's Boys" named after their family "Mama's Family."

They have no interest whatsoever in heroquests/herowars/etc. They like to eat caiman and camel and beat the hell out of trolls who aren't in their family.

On the bright side, no broo have been seen in Rubble for a couple years now.

TLDR version: In my home game, the Pavis trolls would not care as long as their bellies stayed full.

• Like 2

121/420

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:42 AM, Harrek said:

GtG also says that the Great Mother is pregnant again and very, very hungry. What actually are the plans for the Uz of Dagori Inkarth after the big movement in 1622? And as a side question, what are the plans of Pavis trolls during the Hero Wars?

Well, first the Great Mother is going to have an UzUz (i.e. Mistress Race) baby.  And the baby is going to be very hungry too.

From the Guide p.748, part of the Black Dragon Mountain pictoglyphs, some of the most relevant ones are:

11. In the Castle of Lead are Uzuz children. Dehori and other shadows roll out of the Castle of Lead. Men, Plant Men, and Stone Men tremble in fear.
12. The Men of the Red Moon fight against the Men of Storm. A White Bear fights against the Red Moon. Uzko fight on both sides but always against Men.

27. Uz come out of their mountains and eat Men, Plant Men, Stone Men, and Water Men.